Where do you like to eat pie? Pretty please vote!!! — The Bump
June 2013 Moms

Where do you like to eat pie? Pretty please vote!!!

musicalsilvermusicalsilver member
Long-Lasting Membership 5000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
edited January 2015 in June 2013 Moms
I don't want to be too blatant ... so read between the lines here folks.

Where do you like to eat pie? Pretty please vote!!! 75 votes

Here
45% 34 votes
There
52% 39 votes
Please don't say wherever everybody else likes to eat pie ... decide!
2% 2 votes
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013
[Deleted User]

Re: Where do you like to eat pie? Pretty please vote!!!

• CL8badB said:
    Do i want to switch pie joints? No. But given whats going on in our current pie place i understand the reasons why we should leave. If everyone leaves then i will obviously pop into the new pie joint to say whats up. (at least until i have my own pie joint set up)
    This is for me as well. I don't like giving tips at the current pie joint, but I'm also lazy and used to it here. I have no big objections to heading over to the new pie joint and will be active over there as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    musicalsilver[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • Do non-spam people need a summary of wth is going on? I feel bad that we only discussed this in spam, not sure if everyone else is following....

• @HoneyB1993 - YGPM
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
    [Deleted User]
  • Could someone please PM me the new pie place? I got lost looking it up on my ipad.
    Lizzybizzy80
  • @ASmallWonder‌ and @riansmommie‌ I just sent you both friend requests.
    riansmommieASmallWonder[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • what is happening??
    Anniversary       

• what is happening??

Sending you a pm in a minute

[Deleted User]TheTamedShrew
  • We can't send pm's now! ? Wtf? Why! ?

Dumb. ....

• Yikes, I was absentee most of this week! Anyone care to PM the new pie joint? Please and thanks!?
  • Thanks! I just recommend TB to a friend just for the forums, but that was before all this. Wow.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • I'm lost!! I'll have to get on a computer and try to find the new place. And if there is a new Facebook group someone add me if they can please!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ok joined at the new one with my old school username (med school wife) since it's not as big of a board!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    musicalsilver[Deleted User]
  • Can someone please tell me where everyone went to? Pie shop? It's been awhile, but would like to talk to you lady's again!!!
  • murp0007 said:
    Can someone please tell me where everyone went to? Pie shop? It's been awhile, but would like to talk to you lady's again!!!
    @murp0007 - I'll send you a PM