BumpHQ
Options

I'm so effing confused.....

So I step away from TB for like 24 hours and come back and I'm like 

Can someone give me the cliffnotes on what the hell is going on right now?  Is this just because of the TOU?  Or something larger at hand?  I've seen mention of people getting banned?  WHAA??  I don't need all the sordid "she said, mod said" details, but please, just shed a little light on this fucked up situation for a bumpy who is TOTALLY out of the loop apparently?  

Geez, I leave you guys alone for 24 hours to do some actual legal work at the office and then parent my toddler and I come back to THIS?!  I can't trust you guys for a MINUTE!  ;)  

January Signature: Favorite "mean girl" from television - Margaery Tyrell and Cersei Lannister, I can't choose between them.
reaction animated GIF

game of thrones margaery tyrell gif

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm so effing confused.....

• Options
    I was pretty lost too until I read the guide line post that was recently pinned. Looks like we're "rainbows and butterflies" now and lots of people seem to be banned.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited January 2015
     :-w [-(

I just read the new TOU.... WOW.  

Edit:  Accidental emoticon that didn't look quite right 

January Signature: Favorite "mean girl" from television - Margaery Tyrell and Cersei Lannister, I can't choose between them.
    reaction animated GIF

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Holy mother of PETE!  Just read "hilarious" and I am... Outraged.  This is INSANITY.  I mean, I'm going to go full white girl right now, but I CANT EVEN!  

reaction animated GIF

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"