LGBT Parenting
Options

Care if I peeked down your shirts?

I thought the second you got pregnant Mother Nature started handing out bigger boobs. Well, at 7w there is no killer rack in sight. In fact after weaning R my boobs are sad and sagging. I expected once I got pregnant they would become full and firm again.
What gives? I'm not even 1/3 of way through my pregnancy so there's still plenty of time. Women on my BMB are already talking about going up a cup size.
Is this life post breast feeding? Are the girls ruined forever? :-SS

Any insight? STM's care to share?

Thanks

Re: Care if I peeked down your shirts?

• Options
    JGYJGY member

Sorry to disappoint, my boobs never changed size.  I was thankful for that, but totally understand that you may be sad.  I can concur though, they've changed location slightly.

:D

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Options
    My boobs changed minimally while pregnant...no more than I would see from a small weight gain.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At 6w1d bigger boobs and bigger nipples are my only consistent "symptom" of pregnancy. Of course, I've never breastfeed so I can't speak to that relationship.I hope you get the growth you're looking for!
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I've only been pregnant once so I can't speak to the second time around, but my boobs didn't get bigger until I was about half way through my pregnancy, if not more. So you still have time! :-)
  • Options
    With both my pregnancies my boobs got a little bigger first tri, but like the change I'd see each month from PMS. But I wore the same bra throughout and then had a lower milk supply (which was a question I was asked by LC's, etc. "how much did your breast size change?). I'm sure since you bf before all will be well, but for me the lack of 'new tissue' seemed to be the reason I was given for my low milk supply. Even now as I am still bf'ing, they look pretty much the same as they did pre-pregnancy...nothing rockstar mind you, just no significant change.
    Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    healz413 said:

At 6w1d bigger boobs and bigger nipples are my only consistent "symptom" of pregnancy. Of course, I've never breastfeed so I can't speak to that relationship.I hope you get the growth you're looking for!

I see the boobie fairy has her favorites :P
    So are your sore? I'm wondering if there's a correlation between soreness and growth. Mine are sore every once in awhile.
  • Options
    I'm not looking for a bigger size for appearance reasons but am more so wondering if they don't grow in size if that affects milk supply. Silly I know, but honestly mine hurt more when I did induced lactation than now.
    Who am I kidding, it wouldn't hurt matters if I was rocking a D cup ;)
  • Options
    Karlamo said:
    I see the boobie fairy has her favorites :P So are your sore? I'm wondering if there's a correlation between soreness and growth. Mine are sore every once in awhile.
    Soreness comes and goes. I had some shooting pains a couple weeks ago and my nipples are pretty sore. But most days I don't feel a need to complain about soreness. We'll see from here ...
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

So, I think this falls into the "everyone is different, and nothing is consistent or predictable" category. Which is so annoying.

I went up 2 whole cup sizes in pregnancy (from a C to a DD), and I am still a full cup size larger (Full D Cup), and I am not breastfeeding. In fact, to the question of: do fuller breasts mean better supply? -- NOPE! Not for me. My supply was less than lame (or more than lame?)... it was practically non-existent. And my boobs were huge, and sore, and just looked totally different. They still look and feel different 7 months post partum. Now granted, I gained a lot of weight while TTC and pregnant (which obviously explains some of the size increase), but I am down 51 lbs since the day I delivered and my boobs are still huge. At the weight I am now, I would normally be back to a C cup. Sooooo, I am thinking these things are here to stay. Which I don't love.

I am trying to remember when I noticed the most changes in size, fullness, etc. in pregnancy, and I can't really remember. However, I am thinking it wasn't all right away. So perhaps your ladies will start blossoming in the second tri?!?!

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********
  • Options
    mine have barely changed and i am 35w
    we will see what happens when milk comes. 
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    First IUI (L) 5/27/2014 triggered- BFP
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I went up 2 sizes as well and still am at 7 months pp and breastfeeding. They might be a teeny bit smaller than when I started breastfeeding, but who knows. I have no idea what post breastfeeding boobs will be like, but I'm sure the location will be quite a bit different. And I was really sore like for the first half of my pregnancy probably. I wouldn't worry about it affecting your milk supply. I read a ton about that sort of thing and really there is so much variance and smaller doesn't mean less milk. :)

• Options
    The second time around there was definitely less change. I told myself it was because the necessary tissue, etc. had recently been in working order ;-)  On the plus side my milk came in much more quickly.
  • Options
    Mine grew later in pregnancy - late 2nd tri probably. They were ridiculous when my milk came in, but once my milk leveled out, they were more normal. I'm still BF-ing at nearly 14 months PP and I'm now wearing my pre-pregnancy bras again. Im wondering what's going to happen when I stop! I never experienced tenderness.
  • Options
    Mine grew first tri and then just keep growing. I could express colostrum starting at about 20 weeks... That was when I was no longer able to wear my regular binder anymore and switched to sports bras.

My milk came in 2 days after she was born and my chest is bigger than ever. I am hoping to have a reduction when we have enough supply to sustain H through a year. It's something I have always wanted to do anyway, and now with the growth it may be the push we needed.

Baby Hayden Frances born 12/20/14 at 11:11 a.m...  Our perfect little miracle.  Here's how we got here:

My lovely wife:

5 IUI's January 2013-June 2013- 3 Cycles with Clomid- BFN

Myself: Genderqueer guy who hopped in the driver's seat of the baby making train

IUI #6- 7/23- Monitored and Trigger on Day 12, with one 16mm follicle and one 18mm follicle- BFN

IUI #7- 8/21- Not monitored, 50mg Clomid- BFN

September and October: Missed Cycles due to vacation and a Half Marathon

IUI #8- Monitored and triggered on day 15, with one 23x18mm follicle- BFN on 11/19/2013

December:  Moved onto to see an RE to make a good plan.

IUI #9- 1/1/2014 Natural Cycle, BFP on 1/15/2014,  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

IUI #10 3/21/2014- Natural Cycle- BFP on 4/1/2014 (please don't be an April Fools.  Beta #1 13dpiui- 48, Beta #2 16dpiui- 416, Beta #3 1018...

1st Ultrasound- 4/22/2014- 6w4d HB- 134!

Check out my Blog at: http://pregnantboithinksoutloud.blogspot.com/ 

• Options
    I don't have much to offer with this being my first pregnancy and my milk not coming in yet but I'm still pretty much the same size I was whilst ttc (although they did look firmer by the third trimester)
  • Options
    I've only had one pregnancy. Pre pregnancy I was a member of the itty bitty titty committee. Push up bras were my life! My boobs didn't grow until well into my second trimester, but it wasn't a huge change (just enough to move to sports bras for more comfort - I'm still in them now). My boobs got huge when my milk came in (super late, 10 days postpartum) and leveled out when we got into our breastfeeding groove (around 2 or 3 months). I'm still breastfeeding DS at 18 months but my poor boobs are sad and deflated looking now. I hope they don't droop any more after DS weans :((
    *BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • Options
    It's nice to see the variety of answers.  Thanks for responding.  Watch me end up with DD's at the end of this pregnancy :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"