September 2014 Moms
Options

anyone else...

Watching the sh!t show? People over reacting a smidge it seems.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone else...

• Options
    I've heard about it, where do I find it lol??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Parenting is losing their minds.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Duuuuuuuude.
  • Options
    I'm still trying catch up with what happens. It sure is a shit show that's for sure. It did seems a little more legit (people's reactions) the more I learn.

• Options
    edited January 2015
    TOU kept crashing

Eta gotta love mobile

• Options
    The post titled "hai" gives a great description of what the heck happened.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I know I'm still pretty new myself but I agree with @conradraging‌. Everything that is happening over on parenting is shitty.
  • Options
    This whole thing is crazy. I feel bad for everyone all around. The mods over in parenting seemed pretty nice. I do not think I like the new site as much so I feel torn. I loved reading what the women on parenting had to say, most of them were pretty funny. 
  • Options
    Why does TB staff get to decide the tone of a board that's been active for YEARS? Probably since these staffers were in college. Parenting was awesome, I'm sad it's going to cater to lame fly bys now. I'm in a fb group where no snark is allowed and it's the dumbest most annoying group with NO sense of humor at all.
  • Options
    W. O. W. There isn't much more to say. Or maybe it's that there isn't much that we can say? Be careful, @SmileyGirl18‌ we don't want them to turn on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"