January 2013 Moms
Options

How big are your LOs now?

Curious how big everyone's LO is now.  DD wears between 24 mos and 2T (everything is either too small or too big right now), she is about 33 inches tall and maybe 23 pounds?  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How big are your LOs now?

• Options
    DD's 2 year appointment was yesterday. She's 26 pounds and they didn't actually tell me her height. She shot up though she went from 10% to about 60% in height.

She's in 2T clothes. We have some 24 mo dresses that are fine.
  • Options
    I won't go for a 2 year appointment for another 2 months as we were late with his 18 month. But he was 31lbs when we were in before Christmas. He's probably 32lbs now. Not sure of his height though, buti think he's on the shorter side! He wears sizes 2 and 3 depending on the brand, though 3 pants are crazy long on him!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD has her 2yr appt at the end of the month as we were late with her 18 month appt also (thank you HFM). We weighed her at my moms office over the weekend and she was 26lbs, but man she feels heavier. Not sure on height.

She is just starting to need a 3t shirt and can wear anywhere from a 18m-3t pants. Depending where it's from.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Options
    Our 2 year apt is next week.  My best guess is around 27 pounds and taller.  She was 26 at 18 months but she has really thinned out so my guess is that her composition has changed some.  I'll update next week, I am interested to see. 

We are in 2T pants and anywhere from 24 month to 3T in shirts.  Some dresses are smaller. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    31 pounds and no idea on height since he won't stand still long enough to measure. He wears all 2T. His two year appointment is sometime in February.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    DS is 27lbs and 34 inches tall. He wears anything from 18 months to 2T depending on the brand.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jessie333Jessie333 member
    edited January 2015
    DD has her 2 year appointment on the 28th. Last we weighed her (before Christmas) and she was 29lbs. I can't remember how tall. I'm really curious how long she is. Apparently there is an old wives tale that if you double their height at 2 year, that is how tall they will be when they grow up. For me apparently it said I should have been 6 foot 1. I am 5 11, so it was pretty close!

Eta she wears 2T clothes. A few 3T items do fit though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    We won't go in for her appointment until the end of the month, but according to our measurements she's 36.5" tall and 32lbs. She needs 2T in pants because she's so tall, but 24 months in everything else.

If you're right about doubling her height I'll have a 6 ft tall girl on my hands! I'm 5'11" so that seems right.
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Jessie333‌ , interesting that would put DD at 5' 6. DH is on the short side and I'm tallish 5' 9 so that might be about right!!
  • Options
    We go in for our 2 year visit on Friday but we had a sick visit a few weeks ago and he was 33 pounds then. I have no idea about his height but at his 18 month visit, he was in the 80%. He's wearing all 2T clothes with some 3T stuff thrown in.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    at her 2yo check up she was 36.75" tall and 27lbs 
    she's like 95th percentile height or something crazy....dr said that sometimes they take the height at 2 and double it to figure out just about how tall she'll be....but that's like 6ft tall! dh and i are about 5'10" so it's not that unheard of....but man...she's tall
    she's in 2t....some random 24 months....a couple of 3t shirts, but just bc it's minnie mouse and there were no 2t available and right now all she'll wear is minnie
    jeans at 2t seem a little tight around the waist sometimes...but not all the time....

• Options
    Wish I knew, we skipped J's 24 month check up because influenza was/is in our county and has been seen a lot at the doctor's office. So our friend who is also our doctor recommended we hold off for a few weeks to see if it calms down. I need to just weigh him at home!

He is in 2T shirts and 24 month pants if they are adjustable waist pulled in as far as I can get them. If I put 18 month pants on him they are waaaay too short! He's so tall and skinny!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    DS is a big boy! He's 36in! But he's only 26.5lbs. @littleheaven I just saw your update, they are similar! Tall kiddos!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    @MichieU79 Interesting! Our doctor said to keep on whole milk but was really pleased with his increase in weight. Funny how different doctors are.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    Don't know on height or weight yet because DD's 2 year appointment isn't until the end of the month. However, she's always been on the high end of the growth charts. I would say she's definitely pushing 30 pounds. But it's crazy how much she's thinned out in the past year.

She wears anywhere from 24 months to 3T. I've found that Carter's 24 month stuff seems to be getting short in the sleeves and stomach however. 2T fits best for the most part but I like the longer fit of 3T and just roll the sleeves. I bought a size up quite a bit last winter and DD was able to wear clothes for  2 years in a row which was nice :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kittynap - that is awesome that your LO is doing so well on a vegan diet.  You must be one organized mama, I know it must take extra effort as far as meal planning!
  • Options
    portentosaportentosa member
    edited January 2015
    At his 2 year checkup on the 9th DS came in at 28.5lbs and 37.75inches tall! Off the charts that last one. He's going to pass me up any day. :stuck_out_tongue:

His height must all be in his torso though because he still fits 18 month pants. With 2T I have to put a belt on him and roll up the cuffs. He's in 2T shirts though easily.
  • Options
    We don't have his 2 year appt until the end of the month.  He is currently wearing 2T across the board, but I think I'll need to break out with the 3T shirts (yay hand-me-downs).  2T pants are still good, but the shirts are getting short, both in torso length and arm length.
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    landosmommylandosmommy member
    edited January 2015
    Wow, you all have little kiddos. :P
    No, actually, DD is just big for her age. At her 2 year appointment she weighted 29 lbs and was 36 inches tall.  80th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height. She's catching up to her brother fast! ;)

And she's wearing 3T clothing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just got back from her 2y appointment and she is 25lbs and 33.5 inches 50 percentile across the board. She wears mostly 18-24 month clothes and some 2T stuff. Depending on the brand she can wear some 18 month clothes as well.

• Options
    We dont go for her 2 year until Jan 31st so ill update then. Im thinking about 25lbs and 32 ish inches. She is wearing all 2T because we can get the adjustable waist pants.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know how big she is b/c our appt is at the end of the month, but she looks larger than all the kids we see.  But we quit whole milk for skim a couple weeks ago when she turned 2, and she is noticeably thinner and hungrier.  She does run non-stop, so she needs calories.  She had a blip of the 2 year-old consumption decline at about 23 months, but now she is eating more than ever.  
  • Options
    We had her 2 year appt today. She is 29lb and 34in. She wears 2T bottoms and 3T or 4T tops depending on the brand. She has a long torso and her little belly keeps hanging out.
  • Options
    Just had ours today!!

28 pounds (70%), 34.5 inches (75%) and her head was 90-something percent, haha!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just left Ben's appointment. He has definitely had a growth spurt like I expected! He is 27lbs and 35 inches that's 3lbs and 3 inches since 18 months and bumped up from the 25th for both to the 50th and the 75th.. Not so little anymore I guess!!
  • Options
    Oh and he wears 24 month and 2t now. Both are huge in the waist, but he needs them for height. Pants with adjustable waistbands are a godsent
  • Options
    Finally got to the 2 year appointment, so I have stats now! DD weighs 25 pounds 10 ounces, which puts her at the 35th percentile. Their height measurement was clearly wrong as the nurse said she was 35 1/2 inches, but I measured 32 1/2 inches last week on her birthday. So according to the nurse she's in the 95th percentile for height, but she's clearly not. I'm estimating more like 35th percentile for height as well, which is in line with where she's been previously. I kind of wanted to ask her to remeasure, but DD was too upset from the first time. Do your pedi nurses still measure lying down, or do the kiddos get to stand against the wall? I think the lying down method is so inaccurate when they're squirming.
    She is just starting to wear 24 month or 2T clothes now.

• Options
    We just went to the doc today! She is 34 inches (65%--she actually shot up in height) tall and 27.8 pounds (62%) That's the lowest percentage my heavyweight has ever been in! Doctor was very happy with her progress in all areas though. And she was so well behaved, which I was pumped about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We finally had her appt today, even tho she turned 2 at the beginning of the month. DD is 25lbs and 34in tall. I talked to the doc about her speech development again. She was on the border line of needing therapy, actually had her assessed and they said she was fine. Since the babies have arrived there has been a noticable regression. So she has been referred to speech therapy. I feel so bad. 

IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Options
    @chrissynena - so sorry to hear about DD's regression :(.  But at least you understand the cause and she is getting some support.  Let us know how it goes.  We're OAD but I think DD would FLIP if we had a second.
  • Options
    @ReeceFamily‌ thank you so much!! I will.

IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Options
    My son is off the charts. He weighed 38 lbs and is 37 inches. They didn't tell me his head but said he was at 95% for height. I miss having a little boy. I'm not liking him wearing 4t clothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"