December 2014 Moms
Options

Daytime naps

Now that some of our babies are over 6 weeks old and some are getting there, here's a little guide that might help you ladies get this whole daytime naps issue sorted out. It really helped me with DD1 and I plan on following it this time too:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daytime naps

• Options
    I'm having a hard time with her schedule this go around because I have to drive DD1 to school and it hits her window and it's just messing her all up so she ends up being awake way too long and crabby. It was so much easier with just 1 kid!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Yeah, I know what you mean, @nesenotes. Does DD2 have a rough time falling asleep in the car?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, I know what you mean, @nesenotes. Does DD2 have a rough time falling asleep in the car?

Yes and when (if) she does, I then have to pull her out and strap her in the Ergo to walk #1 in and sign her in, then put her back in the car seat to go home and by then she's been handled too much and is up! So by the time I get back home, feed her, start all over its been 4 hours she's up. Yikes!

On days we are home I notice she falls into the 2 hr rule easier.

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
  • Options
    @nesenotes‌ -- any chance you could use car seat and snap n go stroller instead of ergo when taking DD1 to class?

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." 
    2 Corinthians 12:9

• Options
    2JEL said:

@nesenotes‌ -- any chance you could use car seat and snap n go stroller instead of ergo when taking DD1 to class?

I think it'd be too hard. There are a lot of times she has to poo or throw a fit or do god knows what when we get in there so I like having my hands free. And there are stairs so that would suck.

• Options
    Makes sense, sorry you're having to deal with that. :/

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." 
    2 Corinthians 12:9

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"