Stay at Home Moms

Tuesday Randoms

We finalized C's IEP for speech yesterday. She will be going to therapy once a week starting Thursday. The speech therapist believes that, based on her assessment, she should make progress quickly. Fingers crossed!

H woke up at 5 am. I brought him into the bed with me (DH was on the couch. More coughing last night. Refuses to see a doctor :|) He wiggled around for awhile, but eventually fell asleep. It's the first time I've been able to snuggle with a sleeping baby in months and it was almost worth waking up early for. Almost.

Also I found this:

C 1/25/09
H 2/8/14

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• DS woke up too early for him today. Therefore he is very argumentative with me. I do not like to argue with my almost 3 year old. He doesn't nap either. Yay....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @SouthernAcorn‌ love the GIF!!

Frustrating and annoying morning at the OB. Doctor was running behind almost an hour and a half and my son had an appointment as well. Luckily they were able to squeeze me in a couple hours later.
  • Loading the player...
  • @lostinfaith225‌, mixed feeling about the outcome in our house. We support Auburn, so we obviously did not want Alabama to make it to the finals, but it sucks the title has left the SEC. DH and I are both originally from Ohio and, while I sort of feel like I'm betraying my home state, listening to everyone I know go on and on and on about the win is going to get old fast.
    Oregon is sort of the worst though.

@hillgirl322, my OB is usually running at least 45 min behind unless you schedule your appointment first thing in the morning. I didn't mind it too much with H because that meant I usually didn't have time to go back to work for the day, damn. But the idea of waiting that long with a toddler is making me consider switching doctors, even though I love her. I'm glad you still got an appointment today!

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

• @awoods327‌, pierogies are my favorite food in the entire world. You made an excellent choice.

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"