Single Parents
Options

livid

20thirteen20thirteen member
edited January 2015 in Single Parents
So, I saw this on Facebook yesterday and it just made me SO MAD.  I'm actually still pretty pissed. I googled this Steve Reichert guy just to see who he was (his page is a public figure page, which is why I didn't edit out his name) and he's some military dude (https://stevereichert.com/).  But he's totally OK with pedophilia.  I mean, the woman he posted a link about is a predator.  She is a teacher who has been having sex (and has been caught having sex) with BOYS under 17.  PEDOPHILE.  But I mean, because of the double standard, it's totally OK for young boys to sleep with older women, right?  I mean, men go to PRISON for that kind of behavior, but this guy is telling these BOYS to keep their mouths "full of muff" and to not to "fuck up a great thing".  WHAT THE FUCK?

Who is this guy?! Is he even a parent? Let's pretend he is.  Let's say he's got one boy and one girl.  The boy is in a non-consensual relationship (16 or under) with his teacher and the girl is in a non-consensual relationship (16 or under) with her teacher.  Would he be congratulating and praising his son's situation while at the same time persecuting and getting outraged about his daughter's situation?  Both situations are involving a predator and children under the age of 16, how is there even a fucking difference?  This "man" is disgusting.

What are your thoughts?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: livid

• Options
    It makes me sick. That's my thought.  I just have no words. :-&
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    I have no words. This is disgusting. As the mom of a boy, i would be outraged. If my son is being prayed upon by a teacher, man or woman, attractive or not. There would be consequenses.

And i read the article. Shes still being allowed out into society to preform more acts of sexual abuse. This is so diagiating on so many levels.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Saw it on FB, last time I reported something, I was told it wasn't violating any TOS. But it was a picture about rape, so it really should've been removed.
  • Options
    I reported it and Facebook said it didn't violate TOS. I invite everyone on here to look him up and find that post and report it. Maybe if more people reported it something will be done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"