Cloth Diapering
Options

Delivery notice but no diaper?

So I still haven't gotten my Louis yet.  I checked the tracking this morning and it says that it was delivered yesterday.  But I checked the mail yesterday and still no diaper.  I'm going to wait another day or two to see if it shows up, but if it doesn't show, what should I do?  I would feel like such a fraudster if I email CB and tell them I didn't get the diaper.  There's no way to prove that I didn't get it.  This is the first diaper that's ever gotten lost.  Advice?
                                                                                          BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                             BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                             BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                   BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      

Re: Delivery notice but no diaper?

• Options
    I have had a few things that came through USPS marked delivered that I didn't get until the next day. Hopefully it shows up soon!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    Did you order direct from cotton babies? And what shipping company was it?

I've gotten delivery confirmations before the actual package arrived a couple times before.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I almost always get usps stuff the day after it says delivered.  GL, hopefully it shows today!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    BoothBaby said:
    Did you order direct from cotton babies? And what shipping company was it? I've gotten delivery confirmations before the actual package arrived a couple times before.

Yes, it was directly from cotton babies and the shipping company is just USPS.

I hope the diaper shows up today! 

BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    This just happened to me with an Amazon package. It does suck that there's no way to "prove" that you didn't receive the package, but you need to get your stuff. Amazon was great about just resending it with expedited shipping and it came the day after I called. I would just contact CB if it doesn't come by tomorrow. 

Speaking of undelivered packages, I ordered Stellar and Jolly and Stellar came, but the email said Jolly was backordered and would ship in 3-5 days. That was 2 weeks ago and nothing, no emails, no notifications. I emailed them and no response either. Debating whether I should call...
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Options

I got the diaper yesterday.  Whew!

@Robi1, I haven't gotten a shipping notice for Jolly either.  I'm planning to just wait it out.

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    Good to know. I figured it was just taking a while, I wish they wouldn't have said 3-5 days and gotten my hopes up! 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Options
    welly01 said:

I got the diaper yesterday.  Whew!

@Robi1, I haven't gotten a shipping notice for Jolly either.  I'm planning to just wait it out.

I ordered Jolly and Stellar together in 4.0s. Got a notice a few days ago that Jolly is backordered.

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
    **Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
    "Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage
  • Options
    I purchased a used diaper from a momma and it was misdelivered. We had a ton of neighbor's mail that day, also. The mail lady swore up and down it must have been stolen and she didn't bat an eye when she expected me to contact the person so they could send me another. I was ticked, not because my $5 diaper was lost, but how she didn't seem to care and didn't understand that I couldn't get another. Even companies shouldn't have to take a hit because the post office can't deliver properly.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    doeie04 said:
    I purchased a used diaper from a momma and it was misdelivered. We had a ton of neighbor's mail that day, also. The mail lady swore up and down it must have been stolen and she didn't bat an eye when she expected me to contact the person so they could send me another. I was ticked, not because my $5 diaper was lost, but how she didn't seem to care and didn't understand that I couldn't get another. Even companies shouldn't have to take a hit because the post office can't deliver properly.

My mail lady regularly fucks up package delivery. She delivered my girasol to my neighbors, and at least five times this summer I had to drive around the neighborhood delivering shit she'd incorrectly given to us. So annoying.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    I always just put misdelivered mail back in the mail.

Did I ever tell you about the time I sent drawings to a client, but Fedex left them at the Malaysian Embassy instead? Fun tracking that down.
  • Options
    Mapleme said:
    I always just put misdelivered mail back in the mail. Did I ever tell you about the time I sent drawings to a client, but Fedex left them at the Malaysian Embassy instead? Fun tracking that down.
    Oh geez. I worked at an art gallery that was at 201 N Main St and across the street was a restaurant at 210 N Main St. UPS delivered a $10,000 stained glass mausoleum piece to the restaurant. The day after they went out of business. The package required signature, but the driver signed it himself and left it inside the open door. Fortunately the piece was left inside and not out, but it took 2 weeks to figure out what happened and get the package back. The gallery ED was convinced that the restaurant had stolen it and was selling it for money.

Gee, wonder if that driver ever signed another package as delivered again.....especially if he was on the hook for the $10,000 if it wasn't found.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options

doeie04 said:

My mail lady regularly fucks up package delivery. She delivered my girasol to my neighbors, and at least five times this summer I had to drive around the neighborhood delivering shit she'd incorrectly given to us. So annoying.

She must have really messed up because any of our neighbors would have returned it to us.

I put all the misdelivered mail back in our box with the flag up and she didn't take it! I had to deliver it myself, which is technically a felony.....
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"