1. I've been back to work long term subbing as an ESL Elementary teacher and it keeps me super busy on top of the mommy gig after hours . Sorry I haven't been on as much ladies, I'm trying to be more active.
2. My H is working out of town this week and the next 2 (he'll be home on the weekends) and dear Lord is it exhausting. Early wake up, getting us both ready, dropping off at daycare by 6:45 and then picking up by 3:30, play play play, dinner, work out, bath, bed, I am beyond pooped. I hope these 3 weeks go by fast.
3. We went to Germany over the Christmas holidays to see my brother and sister in law who just moved there. It was an amazing experience, aside from some annoyances from MIL, LO catching croup, everyone else getting sick, and sleeping on a futon!
4. Visiting Germany and France, totally makes me want to live abroad for awhile if the opportunity ever presented itself.
5. We keep toying with the idea of moving to Florida in the meantime because we both freaking hate the cold.
6. I'VE MISSED YOU LADIES! With the busy schedule I stalked/read things often as I could. I'm going to try to find time as much as I can to respond.
7. Tuesday night TV is my favorite. I love the New Girl, Mindy Project, and Marry Me. Some of my favorites. I can't wait for the Blacklist to start back up after the Super Bowl. I am DYING for the next season of How to Get Away With Murder and Homeland. I'm sure it will be forever before they're back on.
8. Visiting France gave me a chance to practice my 4 1/2 years of HS French. It makes me want to learn the language again!
9. We got a beautiful, handmade nativity scene for under our Christmas tree when visiting one the Christmas markets in Germany. I can't wait till next year to put it under our tree.
10. I love that you can drink in public in Germany. Warm gluwhein (warm mulled wine) while walking around those Christmas markets were awesome!