1st Trimester
Options

7 weeks!!

okay guys, I'm 2 days shy of being 7 weeks and I'm not really getting ANY symptoms. All I have is sore breasts and moodiness. It's starting to worry me. Is anyone else having this? :-SS

Re: 7 weeks!!

• Options
    AmstreagleAmstreagle member
    edited January 2015
    Symptoms come and go. You might feel great for the rest of your pregnancy. You might start feeling sick again. You will probably get some new symptoms...and some old symptoms might reappear closer to the end when you thought you were through with them. They are not a requirement for pregnancy and they are not constant (well...not always). In addition, every pregnancy is different.
    Symptoms have no relation to how healthy your pregnancy is. You can feel awful and have a healthy pregnancy. You can feel awful and have a miscarriage. Same goes with feeling GREAT (or in the middle).
    In regards to lack of symptoms or changing symptoms—it is a very common topic. There are often one or more posts a day on the subject. The responses are always the same: you are not alone. It is normal.
    I stole this valuable info from @mjreilly2‌
    ETA Damn she beat me to it.
  • Options
    I don't have any symptoms that really stand out either and I am 8 weeks today.. I will admit it also makes me worry here and there, I cant help it. BUT I went in for my OB appointment on Friday the 2nd and my baby measured 6 weeks 4 days with a strong heartbeat of 129. So try not to stress out to much :) I wish you much luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Another tip. Purchase a book on pregnancy, knowledge is power, and lurk around as this question is asked almost daily. Good luck.
  • Options
    CAnder77 said:
    okay guys, I'm 2 days shy of being 7 weeks and I'm not really getting ANY symptoms. All I have is sore breasts and moodiness. It's starting to worry me. Is anyone else having this? :-SS
    Symptom!  
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks today, and the same thing... No real symptoms other than sore breasts... And yes, I do still pee on a stick to make me feel better... No judging ;) lol
  • Options
    jankamjankam member
    edited January 2015
    Same here. But I'm only 4 weeks but I only have super sore boobs. No other symptoms. I'm Not complaining. Hope it stays this way.
  • Options
    I'm 7 weeks and my symptoms come and go. I was worried for a week or so when I felt almost no symptoms and now I'm wishing I still had almost no symptoms. lol.
  • Options
    yep same here. Im 7 weeks tomorrow, and all I have is sore nipples...VERY sore. lol. Not visiting the bathroom much either :) No nausea. :)
  • Options
    I'm a healthy 15 weeks and haven't had a single "normal" symptom aside from breast swelling and tenderness. Like my OB said, "you may be one of the lucky ones. Enjoy it!" 
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"