Parenting
Options

start drinking please

I have about 30 minutes of work left and all I can think about is vodka. Get the party started.

Re: start drinking please

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Globes are starting. Should I open the champagne now, or wait until the awards part actually starts?

Ooh thanks for reminding me! I want to watch...and wishing I could partake in champagne!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Watching the Globes red carpet. McConaughey's beard is laughable. Get a trimmer, buddy.
  • Options
    Are the Golden Globes awards for tv shows only? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options

Are the Golden Globes awards for tv shows only? 

Movies, too
  • Options
    Watching the Globes and drinking red wine. DH has the kids in the basement playing. I should go down..,

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    spiked my cocoa. DH just left for work. DD and I are waiting for The Librarians to come on. 

• Options
    I did not like Kerry Washington's dress at all.

• Options
    Kate Hudson's dress is beautiful!

• Options
    Anna Feris looks great!

• Options
    Is the globes movies and tv?

• Options
    I'm trying to decide if I want to open a bottle of wine after I get the girls to bed or if I want to do a kettlebell workout.

Maybe both.

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • Options
    luxannie said:

Eva needs her own Golden Globes live blog thread.

I thought this was it. Lol

• Options

EVA116 said:

Anna Feris looks great!

Thanks!
    Lol

• Options

Omg around this time everyday I get super nauseated. Usually I'd assume it's low blood sugar, but I just ate.

A little anxiety?

• Options

Omg can we just sell our house tonight. We are literally $1,500 apart on price. I DON'T WANT TO BUDGE.

Why can't they give in? $1,500 is like $4 more per mo. Come on.
  • Options
    mcbenny said:

Omg can we just sell our house tonight. We are literally $1,500 apart on price. I DON'T WANT TO BUDGE.

Why can't they give in? $1,500 is like $4 more per mo. Come on.
    Why can't HE? Stubborn? Principle?
    When we sold ours, $1,500 was the difference between having to pay $1,500 out of pocket to sell vs paying nothing.
  • Options
    $1500 I would take the money and run. I've got a house got sale right now that I came down 30,000 on but that ended up not working out. But Another 1500 would have been worth it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just ate 2 bubba burgers (no bread) w muenster cheese.

• Options
    We bought our house for $26k under asking.
    We did too, but the market sucked.
    We also had a no repairs clause. We held our breaths during the inspection!
    I've watched to many Holmes on homes to make a decision before the inspection!
    She didn't put in a no inspection clause, just agreed to not ask for repairs to be made prior to closing, I think.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    I can't wait until we can start a remodel. Really don't need a high cost remodel just a few things that bug me. I also want a new refrigerator.

• Options
    I don't know how to respond to that @pobrecita without sounding all woe is me. My life is boring and part of the reason for the move is to make the house more handicap accessible. womp womp. lol
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    I dream if the day there is no more mortgage. That's like a huge chunk of change every month. What will we do with the extra??

What would you do, hypothetically? I'm thinking invest and travel.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    I wish I hadn't cut my hair and could still have a long braid like Jared Leto.
  • Options
    I wish my mortgage payment was only $1500. Stupid living close to Boston.

Dh is sleeping on the couch tonight because he has a cold and snores. I ended up out there last night it was so bad. I am excited for an entire bed to myself.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    If we can talk our landlord into a rent-to-own option, we would have the place paid off in 8 years.

Living in BFE has it's advantages.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Oh Jared Leto, I love you.

• Options
    EVA116 said:

Oh Jared Leto, I love you.

Uh, yeah. I was looking forward to this season of awards shows less because he would not be around as much, but I forgot winners end up presenting. Yay!
  • Options
    Watching the GG a little. Jenni Anni and Kate Hudson both look awesome

I'm drinking some wine because I need to whine (and wine) and vent. Can I? Please? Ugh-

I'm just frustrated with TTC. It's just taking longer than I ever thought. And man.. It's true: as soon as you want to get pregnant, it seems that everyone else you know gets pregnant. Right? Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"