Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Poor sleeper and Gina Ford

Hi! 

From the very beginning my son was a poor sleeper - woke up often, did not slept the night well. Since I weaned him of the milk, he sleeps longer during the nights but still within 24h he sleeps not more than 11 hours altogether. For this age (17 months) he should be sleeping at least some 2 hours more.
If I put him to bed around midnight, usually he sleeps without waking in the night and sleeps ~ 8 hours, sometimes 9.

My friends follow Gina Ford's books and their babies are really happy with that 7 to 7! I tried it and only now I realised reason why it did not work for my baby. But is there any advice how to structure the day of baby if he is a poor sleeper? I am a bit exhausted being there for my son from 8 am to 12 pm. We are expecting second child and I am desperate to find a way how to structure the day so that at least the nap and the night sleep would be at one tome for both of them. 

Re: Poor sleeper and Gina Ford

• What is an average day like for you from Sons waking to bed time? It migt be helpful to share so we can see what is going on and how to help with suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"