May 2015 Moms
Options

Gtky: embarrassing guilty pleasure

2»

Re: Gtky: embarrassing guilty pleasure

• Options
    SaltyH2O said:
    smile55k said:
    I have hoards of lipgloss, Chapstick, lip balm, etc. Seriously there are at least 5 different types in my purse at any given time, and I rotate them out all the time. I don't think I have ever finished one either.
    Guilty as charged as well! If Eos makes it then I likely have it rolling around somewhere in my house. DS calls them by the name "mama ball" after I had to explain 2 things: 1) while it is shaped like a ball, it is not in fact a toy to be hurled around the house, and 2) we DO NOT bite/eat mommy's lip balm! He's learned both, but the latter came with a couple of, ahem, "waxy" diapers. :-q

New favorite? Coconut milk....!

@saltyH2O I LOVE the EOS lip balm! I think I have about 10 right now. People know I love them and always give them to me or I forget I have them and I get another. My favorites are these limited edition disney ones I have. Instead of the little circle grippy thing in the middle where it turns they have mouse ears. So cute! 

• Options
    I also love watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise! I totally follow Reality Steve's blog and I follow some of the past contestants on twitter and Instagram. 

I also love Once Upon a Time and I listen to podcasts and sometimes go on message forums!
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SaltyH2O said:
    Law & Order SVU and I have had a love affair for what feels like forever. Broke my heart when Stabler left though... ...and plus also....I have had a subscription to Us Weekly for the last 4 years. So ridiculous. DH refers to it as my "smut" mag. image
    SVU rules! I refuse to feel guilty. It's legal training.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    smile55k said:
    SaltyH2O said:
    smile55k said:
    I have hoards of lipgloss, Chapstick, lip balm, etc. Seriously there are at least 5 different types in my purse at any given time, and I rotate them out all the time. I don't think I have ever finished one either.
    Guilty as charged as well! If Eos makes it then I likely have it rolling around somewhere in my house. DS calls them by the name "mama ball" after I had to explain 2 things: 1) while it is shaped like a ball, it is not in fact a toy to be hurled around the house, and 2) we DO NOT bite/eat mommy's lip balm! He's learned both, but the latter came with a couple of, ahem, "waxy" diapers. :-q

New favorite? Coconut milk....!

@saltyH2O I LOVE the EOS lip balm! I think I have about 10 right now. People know I love them and always give them to me or I forget I have them and I get another. My favorites are these limited edition disney ones I have. Instead of the little circle grippy thing in the middle where it turns they have mouse ears. So cute! 
    I gotta get the Disney one! My DD always has to put on "cha-tic" too whenever I do, and I know she would love a Mickey Mouse one!
    @smile55k unfortunately they were limited edition and I got it a few years back. Boo! Maybe they will come out with some more. Here is a pic of what they look like:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"