November 2013 Moms

California peeps, help needed (missing person) possible triggers

I'm so at a loss right now. My friend's husband is missing and has not been seen in over 24 hours. They are searching for him at his last known location and the only thing I can do is help spread the social media campaign to help find him. If anyone in California or with California ties, particularly in the LA area, would like to help by sharing his photo on fb, PM me your name so I can add you as a friend. 

Or if anyone has a more efficient way to do this I am open to suggestions. Sorry I am at work on a Saturday so I'll try to pop in and out of this thread. 

I am just heartbroken for her, but hoping for the best and that they find him safe. They are starting a search for him today at 6 AM at his last known location in the Palm Desert area.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: California peeps, help needed (missing person) possible triggers

• Here's the best I can do for a screen grab from the photo and info they are circulating for him.

• My understanding is that she was not with him. They know he doesn't have his wallet, so he must have left it at the hotel. They think he had his cell phone with him, but the battery has gone out at this point. 

It's so, so scary and sad. I have never met him, but from what she has shared about him over the years he seems really great, funny, and warm. The perfect guy for my goofball friend. I am just in tears for her and hoping so much for a good ending.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not in CA, but am sending lots of thoughts and prayers for him and your friend that he returns safe.
  • Not in CA either but I am so sorry for your friend, and if there is anything we can do let us know!
  • @Kfran84 Most of my BFF's family is in that area. I'll send you my info so I can share the pic.

FX for a positive outcome.
  • cagoldi said:

Also, what authorities have been notified? Local police, Sheriff department? Let me know what traction you're getting with that.

My Uncle is a Sheriff in that county (Riverside). If necessary, we can ask him to see what he can find out as a personal favor.

Let me find out. Thank you!!

• CA here. Palm desert is only like 4 hours east of me. And my friends are spread all over socal so if i share and they share... maybe it'll help.

Do they know if he's familiar with the area?

@meeshkaroni‌ They have lived in the LA area for almost 10 years, but I'm not sure how familiar he was with Palm Desert.

• This is so sad and scary. I really hope they find him Sending lot's of good thoughts to your friend!
    <Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Married to DH since 4/2008, mommy to three beautiful boys 9/09, 10/11, 11/13
  • I can't imagine how difficult it would be to go through this. Here's to his safe return home.
  • Sorry to hear this. I have no ties to CA but I'll be thinking of you and your friends family and hoping for good news.
  • Praying for them...
  • Sending prayers!  I hope they find him safe.  I cannot imagine...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"