Infertility
Options

Unique Situation

Hi all, I am new to the boards.  We have been trying to conceive for 8 months.  I have some prior medical history that is adding to our problems.  I had a Pituitary tumor which resulted in possible issues with my pituitary glad not functioning properly. I do not get my period or ovulate on my own. And I never seem to have any follicles growing. :*(

I took Provera to try to get my period. but I barely got a period -less then a day (more like a few hours) and it was really nothing.  Then I did 50MG of Chlomid (hot flashed and belly ache). No follicles grew on either side.

14 days later he started me right away on Chlomid 100 (without trying to induce another period). I believe my lining is pretty small too.  Is that normal, to not try to do a period before Chlomid again?  Anyway. I am on my 3rd day and my stomach is killing me.  I've been using the bathroom all last night and this AM. 

Anyone else have these side effects?  Is this normal? 

Also, after day one of this 2nd round I got that white discharge that signals ovulation so I took an ovulation test and it said I was ovulating.  I asked my doctor and he said that sometimes they can give off false positives on ovulation test :-(. 

2001 diagnosed with pit tumor-surgery, radiation
Conditions: Acromegly (controlled), colitis (controlled)
2/2014 met with RE and High Risk doc
5/2014 stop BC, TTC naturally
Never got period or ovulated
12/2014 provera (very little shedding), chlomid 50mg -No follicles growing/no ovulation
1/2015 chlomid 100mg -so far no follicles growing
1/20/15- nothing growing-staring Menopur injections for IUI

Re: Unique Situation

• Options
    Hello! You may get some better advie on the TTTC board. Most of us have moved on to IVF. Suggest asking for a consultation to a reproductive endocrinologist to find out what is going on with your cycles. Good luck.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"