Infertility

D.C/Virginia Area clinics

Hi ladies --

I have a friend that lives in the D.C./Virginia area who is just starting down her fertility route. I did my treatments in Florida -- so not much help to her. She is lost with which clinic to choose. Any recommendations on clinics in the area? I know Shady Grove is up there. Any other's that you love?

Thanks!

Re: D.C/Virginia Area clinics

• I'm at SG. I think they are perfect for most IF patients, but are rather conservative. We are moving on to a new RE who is much more aggressive, but we are going out of state for that.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• We are in DC/VA area and use Washington Fertility Center. Nothing but great things to say about them. Feel free to pm me for more info. ...
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to SG in Woodbridge, Waldorf, Rockville, Annandale and Annapolis (based on the day of the week, where I am, and type of appt) and I love my RE. I wouldn't say they aren't aggressive. I was trying 7 months but had some issues and was referred to SG by my GYN. They had me do 3 IUIs then onto IVF. That seemed aggressive to me but based on how I reacted to the previous drugs it also seemed necessary. My RE is confident and they have great success rates so I really do trust her.
    Me: 27 yrs old. Arcuate uterus, very short luteal phases (even with progesterone supp.), naturally long irregular cycles, poor response to all IF meds
    DH: 27 yrs old. Low morphology
    TTC since Jan. 2014. No BFPs ever :(
    8/14: 1st IUI w/ clomid, BFN
    9/14: 2nd IUI w/ clomid, BFN
    10/14: 3rd IUI w/ clomid, BFN
    12/14: 1st IVF, BFN. 6 eggs retrieved. 5 fertilized. 1 transferred. Two frozen embryos
    2/15: 1st FET scheduled. Cautiously optimistic.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"