Options

Parenthood 1/8 (spoilers)

angelashlyangelashly member
edited January 2015 in Parenting
Who is watching? :((

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Parenthood 1/8 (spoilers)

• Options
    I have u-verse and my sister is jealous because our local cable company she has is also fighting with nbc

• Options

zolten said:

I would be if nbc and direct tv weren't fighting in my area! :'(

This exact thing. Do you know if NBC puts their shows online? I need to look that up
    Yes they put everything online. I think its usually available the next day but not sure.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This last season has been a big bag of depressing!

• Options
    I'm watching it this weekend but just tell me NOW, does Zeke die!??!?  I am ok with spoilers, I came in here to find out.  I need to prepair myself if so!
  • Options
    @BrightEyes112‌ this is the last season. Only 3 more episodes left.

Yes I cried so many tears with Sarah and Amber at the baby shower

• Options
    Ok just watched it. All the feels!
  • Options
    This was the first episode this season that I didn't mind Hank. He did a great job with Drew.

I take that back I didn't like his thing with Joel. Of course Joel knew what coffee he has been around forever.

• Options
    Moidonna said:

This was the first episode this season that I didn't mind Hank. He did a great job with Drew.

I take that back I didn't like his thing with Joel. Of course Joel knew what coffee he has been around forever.

I felt kind of bad for Hank.  I was like they were totally setting it up for Sarah to dump him.  She goes off to the hospital without even a note or text?  Then she keeps trying to get rid of him at the hospital.  It was just a weird vibe.

This is what I think to. Which bothers me. Why not just have her alone this season then and working on herself?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"