Extra money?

2»

Re: Extra money?

• Options
    beemohrbeemohr member
    edited April 2018
    *Removed for TOU Violation*
  • Options
    @beemohr, you've been reported for spam. This is not the place to recruit sellers for your direct sales business. @bumpadmin
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Damn people are rude!!!!! She asked for EVERYONES IDEAS 
  • Options
    Damn people are rude!!!!! She asked for EVERYONES IDEAS 
    ??? I'm confused by this post. By my count, the OP got at least 20 different suggestions of things she could do. The beauty of forums like this is you get a wide array of feedback and different suggestions. Yes, a few people responded more harshly to some of the responses, but no one was rude to the OP. 

If you're talking about my post specifically, it is not rude to tell someone they are breaking the rules and tag an admin to ban them. If people didn't do that, this forum would be overrun with spammers and useless. 
  • Options
    I love being at home! This way, I could spend more time with my kids since they're not in school yet. Also, it saves money on daycare. My husband works to support the family. At times, I like to find ways to help him out. On my spare time, I make different arts and crafts to sell on Etsy.com or there's other freelance website where you could write articles or graphic design. My go-to are www.freelancer.com/job/ or www.genetex.com/Careers but there's plenty of other job websites out there. I also do a lot of couponing which helps save money here and there. 
  • Options
    What are you good at? maybe check your craft first.