October 2013 Moms

NY Resolutions - 1 week in

So, we had a long thread on New Years Resolutions last week, so how are ya'll doing so far? Kicking ass? Said F-it already?

I think I'm doing pretty darn good so far. I've stayed mostly on track eating within my calorie goals (with the exception of Saturday evening when we had a dinner party) and I've been successfully turning up all the bad lunches and desserts they bring in to work every day which was the major catalyst to my inability to lose. My friend and I also got a groupon for some fitness classes, so my motivation to get moving has been much better. I just have to keep the momentum!!
Baby #2 EDD: May 13th!
BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary

Re: NY Resolutions - 1 week in

• Our only goal was to bottle wean. That has been successful so far!
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Oh yeaaaa I said I was going to do yoga, I should get on that.  
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Loading the player...
  • Well, mine was to do more of the sweet stuff for dh that I used to do pre-baby. I came home from work and found the house immaculate. Dh had cleaned the house! that in conjunction with the baby fever Im starting to feel with all this baby talk...I think it's going to go very well for us both.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm doing the Couch to 10K program and I've been consistent with doing it every other day since 12/29. I'm proud of myself for sticking with it so far bc there have been some cold nights when sweats in bed sound better. Helps that a couple coworkers and I are snapchatting pics of our accomplishments to motivate the others!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"