Cloth Diapering
Options

Question about Workhorses

For something like these, what type of cover do you use with them? Something like a flip or a best bottom? 

Re: Question about Workhorses

• Options
    Pretty much any cover will work.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    It can depend on the age and size of the baby. A Flip doesn't snap down as small as BB or a true newborn cover.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just my 2 cents, but I'd get something with flaps like the Flip or Blueberry Capri, etc.
    That way you have an easy option to padfold a prefold or flat if you want to.
  • Options
    I'm using those, too and I ordered Econobums, Rumparooz, & EZPZ Fluff. All in NB sizes
  • Options

Just my 2 cents, but I'd get something with flaps like the Flip or Blueberry Capri, etc.

That way you have an easy option to padfold a prefold or flat if you want to.
    I actually love pad folding a prefold in a Best Bottoms cover...fits perfectly and doesn't shift. :)

The point being that you just have to try a few and see what you like best and what fits your kiddo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok...well clearly my advice is useless then.
    Next time I'll not bother.
  • Options
    I have both BB covers and covers with the flaps.....the flaps are a nice feature to have when pad folding flats but they're not required. The covers without flaps work just as well, but the flaps do make it easier to handle during the diaper change and in the diaper bag.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options

Yeah, why don't you just hush and stay in the kitchen? ;)

• Options
    Yeah, why don't you just hush and stay in the kitchen? ;)
    Because it's too cold to be barefoot, and I'm not pregnant (and don't want to be).
    Now please excuse me while I go darn some socks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"