Are they still up?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

holiday decorations 80 votes

yes
35% 28 votes
no
65% 52 votes

Re: holiday decorations

• Ugh. Posted to fast. I was gonna put an option for "never put them up". Damn.
  • Nope. Took them all down on Saturday.
  • Loading the player...
  • We are taking them down tonight. Had to wait for the Kings to visit.
  • Down the 1/1. Bah humbug ;)

imageimageimage

• Took them down on Sunday. While Zoe was napping. She definitely noticed the tree was gone haha.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • edited January 2015
    We were going to take them down Saturday but we took a nap instead. DD was at GMA's house for that reason. I am planning to take the lights down this Saturday.
  • SS: our inside decorations are packed back into the attic, but we haven't had a chance to take the lights off the outside of the house yet.
  • We took everything down last Sunday but it's all still sitting in the dining room waiting to be packed. We're slowly weaning LO off of her Santa craze. She's gonna be so sad not seeing him every day!
  • Tree is down but I forgot the little tree in the bathroom. The kitchen cabinets still have wrapping paper on them....

• Taking them down this weekend :cry:
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Today is Christmas, silly! We keep the stuff up through Orthodox Christmas. H's grandparents on his dad's side were from Serbia, so although we aren't practicing Serbian Orthodox, we still observe it.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • I took them down the next day.
    Us too. We were both off work and didn't have much to do so figured why not? Usually we do the weekend after Christmas.
    imageView Full Size Image

• Took them down last week before NYE so we could put a toy organizer where the tree was. I also did minimal decorations this year. #lazy
  • atlvolatlvol member
    edited January 2015
    SS: inside decor is put up, outside is not since it rained all weekend. I hope to get the outside taken down this weekend during naptime.!
  • We took everything down in the living room (tree, mantle decor, etc) on 12/31. Apparently it's bad luck to leave the tree up for NYD (?) :-??

The dining room table still has the runner and centerpiece on it because there's a bunch of other stuff piled around it and we haven't felt like dealing with it yet :D So special snowflake, I guess.

• Yes. I like to wait until after epiphany. They will come down this weekend. Our tree is super dry, so I imagine it will be really messy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
  • We took them down the Saturday after Christmas. I was ready to have the tree out of the family room so we had room to organize the new toys.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I procrastinate on this every year.  My house feels so empty and boring without them.  My live tree is still hanging in there.
    Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"