November 2013 Moms
Options

Have I lost my marbles?

I have looked and searched and cannot determine if it never existed and I made it up, it's gone, or there is a glitch in my mobile bump app. Has anyone got information on where to find the 2 under 2 group/forum? I see a one and done and one for multiples, but cannot find the 2u2. Help please!

Re: Have I lost my marbles?

• Options
    Thank you @klongoria11‌ ! The good news, your link is perfect. The bad news, it's confirms for me there is a glitch in the app because I can only access that board through the link.

Is anyone else mobile and have this problem? I only go on the real computer to gif, for example I would love to post the mnms commercial with Santa where they all say "they do exist", so please imagine that I did.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought you might! I got them at Nordstrom rack a few months back, sorel makes them, they could still be in stores. My favorite part is the thumb grips at the top to aid in pulling them on!
  • Options
    I have the traditional practical ones too, but I couldn't be bothered with laces this winter. This pregnant chick doesn't have long enough arms for that.
  • Options
    @kamakaziartist‌ good point, but I like to reserve that particular set of karma points for having my toes painted in the 3rd tri! (I dislike pedicures, I'm weird, I know, I hate massages too, first world Wednesday material in the extreme)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"