February 2015 Moms
Options

~~~ Wednesday Ticker Change ~~~

Week: 

Fruit:

Appts/Symptoms/Rants/Raves: 

GTKY: What is the most recent thing you've purchased for the baby?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~~~ Wednesday Ticker Change ~~~

• Options
    Good evening everyone!

Week: 35

Fruit: Coconut

Appts/Symptoms/Rants/Raves: 
    Standard 5 min pre-natal visit this morning. BUT we had a great meeting with our doula this evening. Went over birth preferences and she was super helpful in explaining all sorts of things we didn't know/think about before. I am sooo glad we hired her. 

GTKY: What is the most recent thing you've purchased for the baby?
    Just spent a Babies-R-Us gift card on all sorts of goodies! Was was too excited about the baby bathtub ha :)

Have a great night!
  • Options
    Week: 33

Fruit: durian? Wtf is that?

Appts/Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Back to work this week, and the only time baby isn't rib kicking me or punching my bladder and cervix is when I'm walking around and teaching. Doesn't he know I can't carrying him around all day?

GTKY: What is the most recent thing you've purchased for the baby? Everything. This Past Sat was my shower and on Sunday me and my sister went to buy everything left....almost spent $1000... Holy crap.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week: 37

Fruit: still not sure

Appts/Symptoms/Rants/Raves: another confusing Midwife apt about who is on my team and who will be on call when I go into labour...ugh.  My belly needs to get bigger!  This baby is getting bigger and my belly needs to expand more to accommodate!  

GTKY: What is the most recent thing you've purchased for the baby? Bath towels...lame lol 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Week: 36
    Fruit: Honeydew?
    Appts/Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Down to weeklies - yay!  Baby is moving a LOT so I've started talking to her more and rubbing my belly when she has the hiccups.  I feel silly doing it, but it makes her imminent arrival a little more real.  Otherwise, peeing all the time and generally feeling big and clumsy.

GTKY: What is the most recent thing you've purchased for the baby?  I bought nursing tanks and bras today, if that counts.  Otherwise, we just sent my dad's old armchair to get re-upholstered and a rocking base put on for the nursery.  It's the last thing we need in the nursery to make it complete, and I can't wait to see it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"