July 2014 Moms
Options

01/07 What the whaaaa...? Wednesday :D

Re: 01/07 What the whaaaa...? Wednesday :D

• Options
    SkeemerSkeemer member
    edited January 2015

WTC toddler?! We bought you an expensive freakin' enormous train table that sits in our living room with one zillion trains, pieces, people, buildings, tracks...oh so many danged tracks! Why won't you go near it? Didn't you get the memo? Boys like trains. Or at least that's what I was mislead to believe by all my facebook friend's toddlers lovingly staring at their Thomas train sets & massive train tables. If I'm gonna have a piece of furniture the size of a sofa in my living room you'd better play with it! Also, you're so freakin' cute. I love your blue eyes & happy smile. Forget the above train rant. :D

WTC Mom?! I realize my schedule with children is a free for all & if DH & I want to do anything together we need to coordinate with you. Yesterday you said, "Just tell me when you want to go eat out & I'll keep the kids." I said, "No, tell me when you can keep the kids & I'll put a date night on my calendar." You, "Well any Saturday you want." Me, "This Saturday?" "Yes." Then last night you say, "This Saturday I'm going with people to the thing at the place..." Look mom, I'm okay with waiting until February for a date night. But dangit, put it on your calendar like you do everything else! Stop telling me everything is up in the air & how your schedule changes all the time. It changes because YOU CHANGE IT.

*I feel cleansed*

• Options
    WTF apartment? Why are you falling apart all of a sudden? First the hot water heater, then the fridge...now I have a waterfall in my bathroom every time the neighbors upstairs flush their toilet. All in one week. I've had quite enough.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amclaws Sorry :( I was so ticked a couple of weeks ago. Our upright freezer & microwave went out in the same week. $$ cha-ching $$. I feel your pain.

• Options
    Fortunately I haven't had to pay a dime. It's the landlords responsibility. But they apparently think that I have all the time in the world to sit around waiting for repairs. Never mind that both DH and I work full time jobs.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    WTF car?  You are new, so of course in the less than a year I've owned you, all sort of unfortunate crap has happened to you.

Yesterday it was a rock hitting my windshield on the freeway.  It made a little tiny crack, which then evolved to a freakin' big crack.  On the driver's side.  So every time I stare at the windshield as I drive, I see it.  Bonus points when it's sunny and it makes the light refract in a brilliant display that alternately blinds me and fills me with rage.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf self?!? Get your head out of your ass. You can't keep looking like an idiot to clients. They don't care that you have a newborn that isn't sleeping so therefore you aren't either. You need to get your act together and stop making the stupid mistakes. It is unprofessional and annoying for everyone.
    First Baby and a complete surprise.
    Hubby has decided to be team green so we are driving friends and family crazy!
  • Options
    WTF brain. Why did you wake me up this morning with a dream of myself peeing in my own laundry hamper??? Thankfully this didn't actually happen in real life, but I woke up really scared and mad at myself.
    I had a dream I peed in the seats at the movie theater, because apparently movie theaters don't have restrooms??

And @Skeemer, my son freaking loves Thomas and will play with the trains everywhere except the train table. I'm hoping when DS2 is old enough they'll play with it together otherwise I'm getting that thing out of the house since it's just taking up space.
  • Options
     Mine is WTF to Phylicia Rashad's comments on Bill Cosby's sexual assault allegations? SO freaking disappointing. It's one thing to stay neutral because he's your friend but the victim shaming is too much.

https://www.people.com/article/bill-cosby-phylicia-rahad-defends-against-sexual-allegations
  • Options
    Wtf wind. You are sooooo loud that you're driving my shiba puppy nuts. How are I supposed to put DD down for a nap with you howling alllllll day. I'll AW his cuteness at the same time though... image
    Your shiba is gorgeous!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @bullybutt‌ thank you! He's my first baby :-)
  • Options
    @bullybutt I can't stop watching your siggy gif

WTF self, you almost cried because your mom texted you a picture of DS in his "first blanket fort" and you missed it.  Get it together!!

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    W.T.C people at the airport... I have a headband with a bow on my pink-clad daughter precisely so I don't have to tell you "oh actually she's a girl!!" And yet you refer to my LO as "he" and "little boy." Even AFTER I graciously correct you while you gush over her. Maybe you are unfamiliar with female pronouns??

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    honeybee434honeybee434 member
    edited January 2015
    WTF DH. You were off the last two days so you had DD instead of daycare. Instead of washing bottles after you used them, you pulled out all of the other random bottle brands that I had packed away in the kitchen cabinets, and then left those plus the storage bottles in the sink for me to do after I get home from work on the 2nd day. 20 minutes of baby feeding dishes. 8 bottles with all the parts, 8 storage bottles plus my normal pump parts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"