November 2013 Moms
Options

Heard we missed First World Wednesday?

I'll start:

My travel to NH for March has been booked. I don't know what day I'm presenting yet. This is an issue because the hotel has a spa and I need to know when to schedule myself a massage.

#LOLFITMAMA

Re: Heard we missed First World Wednesday?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish the soles of my UGG slippers were thinner. I feel like I'm wearing shoes, not slippers.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    LJGS1010 said:
    Foxy, that's dangerously close to a real problem.
    This. I'm angry for you. I HATE when that happens!

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    CFox815 said:
    I only wash my hair one day a week and it's my best hair day. Today is that day and I have nowhere to go.
    So. Jealous.
    Why?
    *raises hand* I'm jealous you can get away with washing your hair once a week.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    Yez9 said:
    FWP: I called for dinner reservations for Valentine's Day. 5:15 or 9:00. No guarantee that we'll get a table overlooking the river.
    ...ugh, we have to start thinking about this now don't we?

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options

Yez9 said:
    FWP: I called for dinner reservations for Valentine's Day. 5:15 or 9:00. No guarantee that we'll get a table overlooking the river.
    ...ugh, we have to start thinking about this now don't we?

^This, plus DH's birthday is Feb. 1st... I never know if I should get two gifts or one big gift. If I get the big gift does he get it for his Birthday or Valentine's? If I get two gifts, which one does he get when?

The struggle...

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Options
    It's 3 degrees And literally every piece of clothing I own except what I currently have on is in my car.. I'm hoping to trick Richard and his 2 friends into carrying it all in for me lol.
  • Options
    My remote car starter isn't always working on the first try- super frustrating.

I have to check to make sure the engine actually turned on or push the button a second time.....wtf
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"