Infertility Veterans

Intro ...LO mentioned...

Hi there!

I'm new here and I've been looking through blogs and replying to a few posts here and there. I just wanted to introduce myself.

DH and I got married in 2010. I was 22 and he was 23. After trying for about 6 months, I got put on Clomid. After 3 unsuccessful rounds, my OB suggested DH get a SA. SA revealed low sperm count and abnormal morphology. She referred us to an RE who ran numerous tests. After what felt like never ending labs and tests, he told us IVF was our only option and we shouldn't waste much time. We immediately began all the necessary steps to begin cycling for IVF. We had a Day 3 transfer as embryos weren't looking too good. A few days later, I got the call that that we would have no embryos to freeze. Through lots and lots of prayer and hope, our first cycle resulted in our DS who is now 2.

We finally feel ready like we're ready to try and go through the process again to give DS a sibling. We went back to our RE and began all necessary labs to see where we stood. Through a sonogram, RE noticed my ovaries were small for my age. DH was asked to complete the SCSA test as well as a SA and culture. Culture came back with bacteria which doctor says is very common and was put on antibiotics for 22 days. We go back to the RE on Friday to repeat the culture and review the SCSA results.

Re: Intro ...LO mentioned...

• You belong on another board success after if.

Good luck
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"