Tuesday Randoms — The Bump
October 2012 Moms

Tuesday Randoms

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• oh they have lots of cute toddler shoes on sale!! :) 

chricast
  • Rachelilly23Rachelilly23
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    I'm sleepy. E is napping but I have to wake him up soon. I really wanted a nap, too. Yesterday I woke him at 3 and bedtime went much more smoothly.

This fitbit is making me move a lot more. I'm constantly wanting to up my step count so I jog in place a lot throughout the day, even if I already had a workout. I like it.... It's pushing me to be active all the time, not just at the gym. But, it's making me tired...

DS1's teacher said he had a rough day. He hit another kid (apparently the kid hit him first but the parapro didn't catch it), and when the parapro called him over, he ran away. This kid, always getting into trouble on the playground. It's a specific boy he gets into it with though... I actually saw some of it last month when I was watching them in my car before I went in to help set up for their Christmas party. I watched the other kid (Zack) push one of the girls and DS1 stepped in to "defend" her and pushed him back. I keep telling him to not push no matter what other kids do and to run and get a teacher instead, but it's not getting through.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Just working today, My husband seems to be over his man cold from yesterday. I guess if I slept all day and did nothing but watch tv and sleep for the last 2 days I would feel better as well.  The dreaded man cold drives me crazy every time. I am hoping Wesley doesn't pick up on the man cold.  I would not be able to handle dealing with it from two of them.

Also just found out the FIL is spending the night with us tonight as he has a early morning doctors appointment tomorrow.  My house is a distaster right now.  Hoping to pick it up quickly when I get home as he is not arriving until after 7.

• Looking forward to it @mambonumber5‌ !
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• My kid is misssssserable cranky clingy! Ugh!

• I survived the museum with the girls! They were bith so well behaved. So proud of them both. :) I loves my girls.

A was asleep when I dropped P off at home. So when she woke up when we got home she was PISSED that P was gone. Poor baby wanted more playtime. Now she's sleepy but won't nap again since she had a 20 minute car nap. Greaaaat.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
    StefanieM522[Deleted User]
  • @piffley love tit for her feeling somewhat better!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
    piffley