Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

5 days late and negative test?

I am 5 days late for my period. I took a test on day 3 with the result being negative. Have been having pressure on my abdominal area and cramps on my left side. Nausea without throwing up, stomach upset the last two days. No tender breasts right now but was last week. Had a bad pain on my right ovary when my husband and I were in the bedroom. Any one know why this could be? Or if anyone has experienced this with a pregnancy before finding out? Thanks

Answers

• Options
    rayschickyrayschicky member
    edited January 2015
    You are probably neither late nor pregnant. You most likely ovulated late.

Eta unless you chart and actually know your O date and LP. Then you may be late. But it doesn't sound like it.

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have not tempted this month, but I always start in time. I started the 1st of last month.
  • Options
    How do you know you are late? Are you temping? Unless you are temping to confirm ovulation, you more than likely just ovulated later than usual.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
    Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
    ~The Sandlot

TTGP January Signature Challenge: Workout Fails
    The Simpsons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

But do you have pain in your left ovary when you and your husband are in the kitchen? That is the true signal of pregnancy.

/ded. Dammit I wish I was this witty. I tried.
  • Options
    I have not tempted this month, but I always start in time. I started the 1st of last month.
    Here's the thing, though - your body is regular until it isn't. Your cycles can vary month to month. Temping is the best way to confirm ovulation, along with paying attention to your cervical fluid. Read the Newbie blog at the top of this board, go to Fertility Friend and take their intro lessons on temping, and/or get your hands on a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It will really help. Good luck.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
    Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
    ~The Sandlot

TTGP January Signature Challenge: Workout Fails
    The Simpsons

• Options
    Negative pregnancy test = not pregnant at this time. Wait for AF (if you go 60 days without AF, call a doctor) or keep testing until you get a positive.
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

• Options
    This was last months chart.
  • Options
    Ok that's just different for me. So when would I start my period if I'm not pregnant? Or do I skip till next month?
  • Options
    @jillybean1990‌ whyyyy do I feel like you've posted something very similar recently?

My Ovulation Chart

TTC our first together <3
    Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

• Options

Ok that's just different for me. So when would I start my period if I'm not pregnant? Or do I skip till next month?

I don't get it. Are you on BCP? Start your new pack when you're supposed to. If you don't get bleeding at the end of next pack call Your doc

• Options

Please learn how your body works; it's not that difficult and it's good information to know. Read the newbie blog at the top.
  • Options
    I did post a week ago. Because I was sick last week. Now I have not started when I'm supposed to.
  • Options
    I did post a week ago. Because I was sick last week. Now I have not started when I'm supposed to.
    Maybe you're not supposed to. You have no idea.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    KingLED said:

Please just go read the post titled "READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST." You clearly have no idea how your cycle works.

*jinx* :-bd
  • Options
    I have read already. This is new to me and that's why I am posting. No reason to be ugly
  • Options
    No I'm not on any medication
  • Options
    rayschickyrayschicky member
    edited January 2015

You don't know when you are supposed to start because you don't know your LP or O-date. For example I ovulated on the 3rd and have a 10 day LP so AF *should* start on the 13th if I'm not KU. Please go to FF and learn about cycles

Edit: grammar

ETA: no one is being "ugly". They are telling you where to go to educate yourself.

• Options
    I agree with the other girls that I don't think you're pregnant. However, if you are having significant pain get it checked out.
    I've experienced similar symptoms from ovarian cysts. They can make you nauseous and mess with your cycle. I'm not a medical professional. Just speaking from my own personal experience.
    Met 6/5/10, Married 11/11/11, TTC #1 -8/14
  • Options
    @cabgirl there is indeed a full moon today! That would be my guess for the repetitive "Am I pregs?" posts. I fully believe that full moons cause the crazies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"