Working Moms

I'm back!

And just like that, almost four months of leave is over.  I'm on day 2 of being back to work, and things are pretty much the same as I left them, which is a good thing.  I didn't spend too much time here during my leave, but just wanted to update on a few things.
-MBA is done!
-You may recall, we had a nanny who had been with us since E was 3 months.  She came to us in the summer with some health issues, and could really only work part time for a few weeks during my leave, and is unable to go back to full-time work.  So we had to find another nanny.  We found a great, younger girl who seems to be a really great fit.  We actually made the decision to put E in a full-time daycare.  He had been on the wait-list for months, and a spot just opened up over the holidays.  He started today.  So far so good.  C is such a calm, chill baby girl.  No real issues transitioning to our nanny who started full time over the holidays.

I'm excited to be back to work, trying for a director promotion this year, so it will be a busy 12 months.  They already want me to travel out to some west coast clients in a few weeks.  Have I mentioned how much I hate pumping and traveling?  Anyway, hope to have more time to participate more on this board now that we're getting back to our normal routine.
laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I'm back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"