Pregnant after 35


The good news: my h is being very supportive. After his initial freakout he really seems to have pulled himself together.

The bad news: I found out my dr is no longer doing OB so I have to find a new dr. Nobody will take me as a patient without reviewing my records first because they consider me high risk. So I am hanging in limbo waiting for someone to decide they want to be my dr. I haven't even been able to get a beta draw yet. I'd really like to know if this is a viable pregnancy so my emotions can settle into some sort of steady realm. Ugh.
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: Update

  • It seems like your PCP should be able to do the basic labs until you find a doctor. Good luck
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm sorry for the limbo.  Not knowing is so hard.  Good luck finding a doc.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    All welcome                                   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards