One & Done: Only child

Weekend Plans?

Whatcha all doing this weekend?

I'm about to go grocery shopping with H. Leaving DD with my parents. It'a date, is that sad?
Then we're going to the bookstore later. DD got a GC for Christmas that is burning a hole in her pocket.

I think that's it, kinda low key. Doing absolutely nothing tomorrow.
E+C
(+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
TTC

Re: Weekend Plans?

• My husband is putting in a new backsplash in our kitchen. He won't let me hire someone to do it because he won't like the job that they do but he does not want to do it, is unhappy about it and even looking at him while he's working is an invitation to get yelled at. With that in mind, Alexander and I are going to try to find anywhere to be but home today. He's like this with every home project so I've learned to pick the projects that I want done, carefully balancing how much I want something done versus how much bitching will take place. I tolerate this bad behavior because he will do an excellent job but u hate walking on eggshells for a couple of days.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm recovering from my procedure (scope and biopsy) yesterday. I'm super sore and resting on the couch again today. I'm supposed to go back to work on Monday (although the dr said he would write me out a few more days to recover) and there's still a lot to do around here. Fx my results come back with good news!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @skategirl128- fingers crossed for great results!
    E+C
    TTC
  • Thinking of you @skategirl128‌ !

DH went hunting this morning so DD and I just hung out, played and did laundry. I ran errands while she napped and now I think we're headed to the library. No plans for tomorrow, it's supposed to be really cold so we may just stay home.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Thanks for the good thoughts ladies! I've been binge watching food network and SO has been taking care of me. I won't have results for another 7-10 days. DS has been a good nurse too.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Thanks for the good thoughts ladies! I've been binge watching food network and SO has been taking care of me. I won't have results for another 7-10 days. DS has been a good nurse too.
    I recently had a wait for test results, too. I know how stressful it is! ::hugs::
    E+C
    TTC
  • Just finished breakfast & watching Nemo currently. :)
    LO watched Nemo for the first (and second) time over Christmas. So now every time we tell him no to something, he puts his head down and does that quiet "I hate you" just like in the movie. Not a term he ever used before. Yay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"