am I pregnant

GoopieGoopie member
edited January 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
NEVER ASKING ANOTHER QUESTION IN HERE AGAIN

Re: am I pregnant

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Unprecedented sex? I am going to go ahead and assume that this is an unfortunate but rather comical typo.

Test says no, so no... keep peeing on sticks if that makes you feel better. As often as your wallet feels comfortable I suppose. We can't really tell you when a good time to test would be.

• Options
    Maybe cuz I'm drunk, but there seems to be so many posts tonight with lots of periods...... Ya know?

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    riderchik said:
    Is white flow like a clear period?
    Haha, I forgot this has happened here already. Maybe it is a real thing and we just don't know about it. We could start a clinical trial with all of our test subjects now.
  • Options
    Goopie said:

:-?

[-X QPF.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• Options
    How exactly are we supposed to know without a urine sample. Please deposit sample directly onto the screen. Results will be available shortly.

Me 31, DH 29, DD 5
    TTC #2 since August 2014

• Options
    Wait, I'm still confused. Did anyone figure out what a white flow is? The only image that keeps coming to mind is an avalanche.
    Met 6/5/10, Married 11/11/11, TTC #1 -8/14
  • Options
    If you had read the newbie blog, you would understand this is a HUGE no no question. So don't expect anything from this thread.

With that being said take what these ladies have told you - go read the newbie blog and familiarize yourself with this community. We cannot see inside your ute, so none of us can answer this question for you.
  • Options
    Avatar Avatar The Last Airbender animated GIF

To me white flow = terrible yeast infection
  • Options
    No question is a stupid question... You grown woman in here are very rude :)
  • Options
    Leukorrhea
    Leukorrhea is an increased thin, milky white or creamy, usually odorless discharge from the cervix and is common in early pregnancy. It is caused by the ectropion and exposure of the endocervical glands of the cervix to the vaginal environment. This causes them to produce more mucous secretions which contains more white blood cells.

Sometimes the leukorrhea can be heavy and cause vaginal or vulvar itching. The exposed cervix can become inflamed (cervicitis) and produce more mucus.

Ads by Google
    Chinese Gender Chart Is It A Boy Or
  • Options
    Leukorrhea
    Leukorrhea is an increased thin, milky white or creamy, usually odorless discharge from the cervix and is common in early pregnancy. It is caused by the ectropion and exposure of the endocervical glands of the cervix to the vaginal environment. This causes them to produce more mucous secretions which contains more white blood cells.

Sometimes the leukorrhea can be heavy and cause vaginal or vulvar itching. The exposed cervix can become inflamed (cervicitis) and produce more mucus.

Ads by Google
    Chinese Gender Chart Is It A Boy Or
  • Options
    It's common to have more vaginal discharge in pregnancy. It's usually harmless, and not that different from the discharge that you had before you were pregnant. There's just more of it.

Normal vaginal discharge is called leucorrhoea. It's a mild or musky-smelling milky fluid that keeps your vagina clean. It comes from your cervix, which is the neck of your uterus (womb). You probably get more when you're pregnant because more blood is flowing to the area.

This discharge tends to increase as you approach labour, and it can be quite heavy. At this stage, you may also notice a bloody, mucus-streaked show. This is the plug that seals your cervix during pregnancy. When it loosens and comes out, it's one of the signs that labour may start soon.
  • Options
    So funny !!! You my friend are a complete ASSWhole
  • Options
    Please stop copying and pasting shit from babycentre. 
    *****Ticker Warning*****

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Did you read the whole entire article or just the first sentence?
  • Options
    Dose my Name matter???What the fuck ... I know y'all mother fuckers have had several typos... From tint too time.... I ment UNPROTECTED
  • Options
    Hahahahahahah your sooo funny...
  • Options
    It's common to have more vaginal discharge in pregnancy. It's usually harmless, and not that different from the discharge that you had before you were pregnant. There's just more of it.

Normal vaginal discharge is called leucorrhoea. It's a mild or musky-smelling milky fluid that keeps your vagina clean. It comes from your cervix, which is the neck of your uterus (womb). You probably get more when you're pregnant because more blood is flowing to the area.

This discharge tends to increase as you approach labour, and it can be quite heavy. At this stage, you may also notice a bloody, mucus-streaked show. This is the plug that seals your cervix during pregnancy. When it loosens and comes out, it's one of the signs that labour may start soon.
    How can I deal with the
  • Options
    I have a 26day cycle
  • Options
    Twice... And I knew... Instantly with my second!! Believe it or not
  • Options
    nuggetRNnuggetRN member
    edited January 2015
    Goopie said:
    I have a 26day cycle

I think you mean that in the past your cycles have been 26 days. This is not a concrete thing, it is completely possible and actually quite probable that this will change.

Why I am even entertaining logic right now I am not sure...

edited - wrong vowel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"