July 2012 Moms

Well hello Frands

Hi Yall! 
I know yall have all been missing so much you just can't function...
For some reason I cannot sign in on mobile and outside of work I have limited internet access so I have been MIA!
So here is an update on what i have been doing for those that care...
At 39 weeks I was working on average 12 hours a day and also working weekends too. We built a house and it was move in ready a few weeks ago... So needless to say I HAVE BEEN BUSY! I pushed myself too hard...
On Dec 22 I gave birth to a ginornous 9lb 6oz 2feet long baby..vaginally..OUCHY!!!! 
On Christmas I started having a pain in my side.throughout the day it got worse and I was in tears.. I was scared it was my gallbladder or something so we came to the ER..I AM STILL IN THE HOSPITAL! Of course I have some weird rare blood clot that is almost unheard of. It was pretty scary and def life or death but I am still here. On blood thinners and a list of medicines.. I am hoping they will let me go home tomorrow with my new baby to the new house with my family! I miss my little girl!!! 
SO that is what I have been up to...Trying to get used to newborn age again (they are allowing him to stay with me here at the hospital) ..I am so not used to little babies that shit and cry all the time. It is definitely an adjustment..and a challenging one too since I am hooked up to machines and being poked and prodded and still trying to recover from the crime scene down under. 
I have a lot to catch up on here so bare with me if you see a random comment from here and there! My job is oging to provide internet for me at our house while on maternity leave so hopefully I will be around more!!! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Well hello Frands

• That's terrifying!! I'm glad you're ok! I can't remember, were you having a boy or girl? Name?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats on baby and the new house!! Glad to hear you are on the mend and I hope you get to go home soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was wondering what happened to you. I am glad you are OK but that is a really scary situation. I hope you get to soon. Having a newborn is tough, even if you have done it before, esp when you are in the hospital. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Oh man!! Our new squishies have the same birthday!! Hope you get to break out soon. How did your little body grow a huge baby!!? Hope you recover quickly!

I have NO idea! I was so big..so so terrifyingly huge
    Aww happy birthday to yours :))
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on the home and new baby! I'm sorry about the hospital stay though, so scary but glad you are well now! Hope you get to go home and things calm down a bit for you.
  • Congrats and holy crap! I'm glad you are doing OK. Hope you get to go home soon. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh wow! I am praying things start looking up for you and that you get to come home soon! Prayers for a smoother recovery from here!
  • Holy crap! I hope you get to go home soon. Congrats on the new house and the squishy.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow! Totally missed you and glad to hear you are okay! That must have been super scary. Congrats and props to you for delivering him vaginally! Ouch for sure!! Hope you continue to heal from both ordeals and can go home very soon.
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"