Late Term and Child Loss

***TTCAL Check-in***

Welcome to the TTCAL check-in! Hope you have had a good week and we would love to hear an update from you! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them.

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments?

QOTW: Happy New Year! Have you made any New Years resolutions for the coming year? Either in regard to TTC, your angel, your health, or just life in general?

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.

Re: ***TTCAL Check-in***

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Cycle 2 of TTCAL and I am in the 2 week wait. One more to go - the anticipation always kills me.

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments? None

QOTW: Happy New Year! Have you made any New Years resolutions for the coming year? Either in regard to TTC, your angel, your health, or just life in general? Biggest one is to focus on my health. I gained 30 lbs since Trenton has passed and it is time for me to get healthy. I also want to get my house in the shape I want it in. We moved back to our hometown after everything and bought our house in October.

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week?
    Today marks exactly one year since our son took his last breathe in my arms. Less than 24 hours when we found out he had relapsed. Just focused on making it through this day...

Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • @jenn.schott- super big ((hugs)) today. Anniversaries and milestone days are so so hard. Thinking of you and your family today. And GL with the TWW! FX that this is your cycle!

DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy New Year!!  Thanks for the check-in  @stefuge

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Ending Cycle 1 TTCAL. I had light spotting over the weekend and my temp dropped this morning so AF should be coming any day now. Even though I really didn't expect anything from this cycle, it's still a little sad.

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments? Today I have a follow up with my MFM to discuss test results.

QOTW: Happy New Year! Have you made any New Years resolutions for the coming year? Either in regard to TTC, your angel, your health, or just life in general? I have to get healthy. My BP isn't where it should be - thanks to all the holiday goodness I indulged in. 

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week? I guess getting myself ready for next week - Ronin's EDD. It's hard not to think about where I should be at this point.
    TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • @Littleowl913‌ - I am so sorry about CD 1, it is always hard, even when you aren't expecting anything, like you said. Big ((hugs)) as you approach your EDD next week. Everyone approaches it differently, so just do what feels right for you. And also know, the days leading up to a milestone day like that are often harder then the day itself. And, if it's any consolation, Ronin most likely would not have been born on that exact day, but I know it's still hard. Big ((hugs)).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"