June 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

My heels are so rough I've ripped holes in two fitted sheets. I need a pedicure stat.

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ColieAnn31ColieAnn31 member
    edited January 2015
    I want to unfriend my (step)grandma on facebook.  She posts the most offensive things and doesn't have a damn filter at all.  She's crazy and I don't want that crap on my posts.  I keep fighting myself on just doing it because I know she'll cry to my grandpa about it and I don't want to deal with his guilt trip.  She once commented on a picture I posted of my friends new born baby (literally a couple hours old) and said asked who's alien baby that was.  STFU crazy old lady! I am constantly having to delete her comments because I don't want her offending anyone.  
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @riansmommie‌ There was a local lady who did free bf portraits for a project last summer. Do you know about her? I don't know if she's still doing it.

It was a little weird because it was at her house and her kids were running around, and she neglected to mention that she has a cat (I'm fortunate only mildly allergic), but the portrait turned out really good.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"