March 2015 Moms
Options

4moms Origami

I have the opportunity to purchase a gently used origami for 350 to 400 dollars. It retails for at least 850. My question is does anyone have experience with this stroller and do you think it's worth it? I'm a STM but I'm still tempted by the bells n whistles
autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg

Re: 4moms Origami

• Options
    We looked at it very briefly - our analysis is that there are so many bells & whistles that there is a lot that could go wrong / break.

I'd check amazon reviews.
  • Options
    I actually dig the bells and whistles, and I like fancy strollers, but my understanding is that this stroller is very heavy and awkward to move out of a trunk. I also think it would have limited use - not all terrain, not with infant seat, etc. but that is not based on actual experience and I could be wrong about the car seat compatibility.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have experience with the stroller but I've been really happy with the other products from 4Moms. We have the mamaroo and the bathtub and they were both awesome. If you are going to use a stroller often I think it's worth the investment to get one that you love and that will hold up.
  • Options
    I had to go look at it on Amazon just to see what an almost $900 stroller looks like. That's a friggin' awesome looking stroller, and I like all the bells and whistles! I think if you have the disposable income you should go for it, especially at such a low price.
  • Options
    I just think even at half price, you should love it - but I would also say go for it if you love it and it suits your needs :). Can you try one out in person to see what you think of the weight and the size? For me, those factors would negate the self-folding trick.
  • Options
    Strollers are worth the investment especially if you plan on using it a lot! Test drive it in a store, push it around lift it up folded and all the fun stuff. Make sure that it will work for you! I spent $400 on my stroller and wouldn't change it, it has everything I need for 2 kids and it's easy to push around even with all the weight.
  • Options
    @kellbell1982‌ I will jump on the CL train with you lol i am obsessed i check my local board every few days for baby stuff. Mostly clothes. I scored around 150 baby items (clothes, bibs, burp cloths, sheets etc.) For 40$ and got 2 brand new bases for my car seat for 10$ seriously it's the best place ever. Go Craigs List! Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"