April 2015 Moms

Weight gain

I'm 24 weeks how much weight should I gained ??

Re: Weight gain

• Loading the player...
  • No.... Just no
    A15 January siggy challenge: Workout/Fitness Fails

IT'S A BOY! EDD: April 3, 2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • There is no correct amount. This is between you and your dr. If they are not concerned then you should not be. If you are concerned then discuss it with your dr. Every body and person is so different. You cannot have a perfect number across the board.
  • Wow! That reminds me of my tattoo. "Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
  • My mama always said," If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." So I'm not going to say anything.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My mama always said," If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." So I'm not going to say anything.

This was my mom's official line until I was 16 or 17, and I realized that she had a wicked sense of humor that she hadn't made us kids aware of up until that point. Made me love her that much more! :heart:
    This was my mom's official line until I was 16 or 17, and I realized that she had a wicked sense of humor that she hadn't made us kids aware of up until that point. Made me love her that much more! :heart:
    I was 16 when I got a horrible haircut, and you have to understand my mother was a very honest woman. lol. She said that quote to me and that it would grow back. I knew then it really was as horrible as I thought it was.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"