Multiples
Options

babies that travel..

I seriously can't even imagine... let me know how it goes. Mine were born June 5th and I wouldn't even imagine doing a trip or travel farther than 2 hours. I guess I have the worst babies in the world.
fussy
pissy
lazy
never been sick so that's next
gluttons 
screamers
hyperactive 
reflux when sucking on fingers *rolls eyes*
oh and the doctor said I spoiled one too much.. really??? uhmm ok so that is why he wants to be held 24/7

I love my bump email updates of what my babes should be doing and scroll to the comments. Wow there are some serious pedigree babies on this board. ;) 

Post here, tell me how great it went so I can live through you. 
imageimage

Re: babies that travel..

• Options
    My girls (born May 1st) started coming to work with me (30 minute commute) when they were 2 months old.  My job entails a lot of summer and fall travel, and I was not ready to leave them overnight so we did all of my summer/fall work trips as a family.  This involved going to some remote places.  I was a nervous wreck, but you know...they did great!  They actually started sleeping through the night on one of the trips away from home - I believe we were in a Hampton Inn in Pinedale, WY when that happened :).  Honestly, they were great it was me, my worrying, and crazy anxiety that didn't help.  We plan to do the same this summer and have a couple more winter/Spring trips planned, too.  Now that they are in daycare and have the inevitable daycare snot nose 24-7, I don't worry about the sickness/viruses as much.  As is always the case, I was my own worst enemy.  I expected bad things...I will say it was nice when we stayed in a cabin and didn't have to worry about screaming fits and sharing walls with other people.  But there were scream fits in hotels and to that I finally had to say - "Oh well..."

• Options
    We're military and live far from family. We moved from Ohio to North Carolina when the girls were 5 months old which involved a 10 hour car ride. We've done that trip twice and also driven 13 hours to Florida. We ALWAYS drive over night. It's so much easier because the car is great for sleeping. I find that we only have to feed them once or twice overnight rather than every three hours during the day. It makes life so much easier. My kids aren't necessarily the easiest babies ever but we just make it work. For example, we had to finagle a car seat swaddle while stopped in the mountains of West Virgina at 2am. You just roll with it and have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"