• Options
    T&P to you and Theodore!
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    FX they get the pain under control. Sending lots of positive vibes....stay put Theodore!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no, Goofy! Stay put just a few more months, Theodore! Sending you both positive vibes.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about your pain. Positive vibes that your LO stays put for the next 6-8+ weeks. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    Stay put little one! Sending you all the good vibes.....
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you and sending positive vibes! Stay where you're at, Theodore!

imageimage

Married August 31, 2013

BFP July 28, 2014 EDD March 26, 2015

• Options
    Hope you get some pain relief soon, and more hopes that Theodore stays nice and comfy where he is!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    That sounds scary! I've never had kidney stones but heard they're very painful. T&P that the contractions don't mean labor and that the baby can stay put!
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh I'm sorry! I hope the pain level gets manageable and little Theodore stays put for now.
  • Options
    Prayers for you and baby. I hope he stays put for a while longer!
  • Options
    So sorry you are going through this! Sending all the good vibes to you that the contractions stop and little Theodore stays put!!

Surprise! Baby #2 EDD 7/28/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way that they get the pain managed and that baby Theodore stays put.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    Noooo! Fingers crossed that everything goes okay and they keep your little Teddy in there longer! Good luck and lots of thoughts and prayers!
  • Options
    Oh goodness! Thinking about you and wishing you and Theodore the best!
  • Options
    Oh lady! Thinking of you and Theodore. Big hugs.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thinking of you and Theodore!
    for SuzyQ and all who have lost

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Stay in there, Theodore! I hope you get relief from the pain and the contractions stop.
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your little one! Stay in there little buddy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP: 6.25.14     EDD: 3.3.15     Team Green!

For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    No goofy!! FX they get your pain under control and that baby Theodore stays in as long as possible. Hugs mama.
  • Options
    salmphilsalmphil member
    edited January 2015
    Oh no! So sorry this is happening. Hope all turns out well and you are out of pain!
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope they can get you some relief from the pain soon. Stay put little guy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Wowza, good thoughts your way and hope that little guy can stay put a little longer.
  • Options
    Yikes, so sorry.  The pain sounds terrible -- hope you are feeling better and that Theodore gets to stay put for awhile.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh gosh, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain!  I hope they get it under control and get the stones out (if that what's causing it), and that little Theodore will stay put for now!  Big hugs to you!

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hoping they stop the contractions for you!
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm so sorry you are going through this! Hope they get the stones and the pain under control and your little man is able to stay put!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Hope lil Theodore decides he wants to keep cooking for a little while longer. T&P are going out for you and little man.
  • Options
    Oh that sounds awful. I hope Theodore stays put & you get some relief!
  • Options
    Oh no!!! So sorry to hear this -- FX for no more dilating & no more pain!! Theodore, stay put!!!
  • Options
    That sounds awful I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon and baby stays put!
  • Options
    Oh no!!!! T&P that they get the pain under control and the contractions stop! Stay in Theodore! Thinking of you. <3
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!! That is so scary. Thoughts and Prayers are with you!!! I hope they stop the contractions and Theodore stays put!
  • Options
    So many (((((hugs))))), thoughts and prayers to you @goofygoff‌ !!

Stay in there, little Theodore! <3
  • Options
    Oh my goodness. How awful that you're in such pain, and I'm so sorry that you're having to worry about premature labor at the same time. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. I hope the pain eases quickly and they can put a stop to those contractions asap!
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • Options
    Sending lots of thoughts & prayers. Hopefully they can manage your pain and that stops all signs of labor!
  • Options
    Sending unsticky stones thoughts and sticky baby ones! I've heard from multiple sources that kidney stone pain is worse than labour, so when the time comes (not for a few months I hope), you're gonna be a pro. Hang in there Goofy and Theodore >:D<

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Sending t&ps! How scary all around. Hope you get the pain under control soon.

BFP#1 1/23/12, EDD 9/25/12, MC 2/2/12 
    BFP#2 3/3/12, EDD 11/09/12 DD born 10/27/12
    BFP#3 1/12/14, EDD 9/16/14 MMC 3/6/14 @ 12w, measuring 8w, D&C 3/7/14
    BFP#4 7/4/14 Team Green EDD 3/16/15
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. Hopefully they have your pain under control and you little man stays put.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hope everything is ok. Please update when able. FYI: those steroid shots are awesome with helping the babes lungs, and they work fast. Hoping you don't need them though!
  • Options
    I hope you feel better soon. Sending positive vibes!

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"