July 2013 Moms

CPW: Abandoned Beer

gutsymamagutsymama member
edited December 2014 in July 2013 Moms
The mini fridge in my large shared office has been home to an odd assortment of beers that I am 100% sure are leftovers from department-funded refreshments at a department event.

No one is on campus right now. Most people are not even in the state right now. Some of the beers expire in 3 days.

WWJ13D?
FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.

CPW: Abandoned Beer 70 votes

Drink one! Never let beer go to waste.
88% 62 votes
NO! Never take things from a shared fridge if you didn't put them there yourself.
10% 7 votes
SS
1% 1 vote

Re: CPW: Abandoned Beer

• Loading the player...
  • Oh yes definitely drink it if you're sure it came from a company-funded event. We dug into out stash one evening in tax season at like 7:30. We were just kinda subtle about it around the bosses because, ya know, beer and taxes don't necessarily go together. Or maybe they should all the time. I dunno.
    imageView Full Size Image

• I think that there is a time limit on dibs in a company fridge, especially if it was a company funded. Now I need a beer.
  • Cheers! I'm enjoying a Sammy right now. Don't let good beer go to waste.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thank you for convincing me to drink a beer :) I've gotten my sorry ass up, ready and now I'm headed to a party in two hours!
  • Resolution #372: be a good influence. Or at least a fun influence. Check!

@haddocky have fun!
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • You're a grad student. You are obligated to drink all the free beer and eat all the free food you possibly can. No one can take that right away from you! Just don't eat a professor's lunch...

Agreed. And I'll share my lunch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"