August 2015 Moms
Options

PGAL check in

2»

Re: PGAL check in

• Options
    Hugs @raelynn71109 I'm sorry you are in limbo.  I hope that things catch up next week.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    1. Seven weeks, two days-blueberry.

2. I am doing okay. We found out on DH's 30th birthday & my due date is the day my mom passed as well days away from my nephew passing. My friends are also expecting this summer. Whenever I worry, I remind myself of how meant to be this baby is :smile:

3. My first ultrasound is one week from today.

4. I am unsure but I am feeling good & I would love to use one of the giftcards we received on Christmas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @raelynn71109 I am so sorry that the scan wasn't perfect, but I am thinking positive growing vibes for your little one.

@SeaParrot sorry to hear about the underwhelming betas.  Fingers crossed that things work out in the best possible way.  And TP to the rude tech.  No need for that!

I'm a little late to the party, but I wanted to join

1. 7 weeks today.  Blueberry

2.  This is when I started my miscarriage and I have serious PgAL brain.  I'm a little afraid to go to the bathroom for fear of bleeding.  I also had a very vivid dream that I miscarried again last night and for a moment when I woke up thought it was real.  I can't wait to be past this milestone.

3.  Nothing this week.  I go in for ultrasound and first appointment on the 14th.

4.  We stayed in and went to bed early.

BFP #1 ended with H born 2/2/13
    BFP #2 ended in loss @7weeks 10/15/14
    BFP #3 due 8/21/15 *please stick*
  • Options
    @lovepink2007‌ that is such a lovely thought! The idea of how intentional this pregnancy has been brings me strange comfort.

@SeaParrot‌ I'm so sorry that you've had a negative experience with your doctor on top of all the other unpleasantries. Any sort of trial feels like such insult to injury when you are going through this, and it's abhorrent that the staff of an OBGYNs office wouldn't be extra compassionate.

1. 5w5d today. This is the exact day at which I lost my last pregnancy in Sept 2014, sooo...

2. ...not the best. I'm not a very active poster of things on the inter webs and have felt pretty out of the loop on these boards so far--I have an EDD of 8/30/15 so the community was pretty well established when I got here, but this thread in particular helps me feel a lot less alone. I have been feeling decent the past week or so and then this morning have had two bout of terrible cramps that lasted about a minute each after lifting a couple of heavy boxes. No spotting yet but I find myself feeling that miscarriage is inevitable already. My husband is frustrated with me and thinks I'm being negative, which makes things feel even worse. Overall this experience has been very lonely and it's nice to see that others share my experience, even though I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I'm flying cross country alone today

3. My doctor won't see me until 9-10 weeks so I'm not scheduled until 1/27 which feels like a lifetime away. I never made it to my first OB appt last time.

4. Stayed in and prepped for a New Year's Day party and watched the ball drop on TV.
  • Options
    RunCC37RunCC37 member
    edited January 2015
    Hi girls, I could use this, I think.

1. 9w3d (though baby is measuring a week behind)

2. Our first loss was actually with this pregnancy... We did IVF and transferred two blastocysts, both implanted & had heartbeats at their 7 week scan. We lost Baby B at the 8 week scan - no more heartbeat and no growth. It has been pretty brutal to deal with a loss after infertility & to still be pregnant. I am so mixed up about what symptoms are from the pregnancy and what's from the medications...

3. IVF baby = lots of monitoring. I've been seeing my RE for weekly ultrasounds, and will continue under their care for a few more weeks. I also have a reproductive immunologist keeping tabs on me from afar (lots of blood work & medications). My rheumatologist wants me in to see a MFM ASAP. I am trying to make that happen. Next week, I have an ultrasound scheduled on Monday with the RE, my first OB appointment on Thursday, and another treatment for the RI on Friday.

4. We planned to go to a party, but I was so tired I couldn't bear the thought of getting dressed up. We fell asleep on the couch with the dogs instead. It was nice :)
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Options
    @purplegaloshes I'm glad you find this thread helpful.  PGAL can be lonely and it is hard for others to understand that the negativity is sometimes needed to protect your heart.

@RunCC37 I'm glad to see you over here.  I'm so sorry for your loss of baby B and have my fx that Monday's U/S with show a that baby A is doing great.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What fruit?
    9w2d, olive

2. How is PGAL brain treating you?
    After 5 consecutive losses, my emotions are on hyperdrive. We have had two great looking ultrasounds this pregnancy which is reassuring. I don't think I will completely stop worrying until this little one is in my arms, though.

3. Appointments this week?
    My next follow up is on Tuesday. They are monitoring me very closely this time around. It's my 6th appointment in the past month. I'm feeling well taken care of this time.

4. GTKY: Any fun plans for tonight or are you going to be early?
    This must have been for New year's eve...tried to make it up until midnight but I crashed on the sofa around 9:30. I'm exhausted always anymore.

I also want to say I'm so sorry for the ladies that are in limbo or have received unfortunate news. Hoping for positive outcomes and healing to those who need it.

• Options
    1. 9 weeks 2 days - olive

2. I'm super nervous. Today I'm one day later than I was when we lost the baby. I should have had my us already but the tech was out of town for two weeks.

3. My us is Monday and I'll see the doctor on Thursday. I've missed a lot of days this year with the loss so I had to do creative scheduling.

4. We had my husbands friends over. I wanted to go to bed at ten and I had to lie about what I was drinking.
  • Options
    I know it's late and I already checked in on this thread, but I had a really rough night. PGaL brain just hit me really hard for the first time. I found out yesterday that an old friend of mine lost her baby at 18 weeks. Another friend lost her baby at 18 weeks in October. It was just too much for me. I sobbed for over an hour. I lost my baby at 12 weeks and now I feel like getting past that milestone won't be enough. I kept crying to H "We'll never be safe." I know it was selfish to think about myself in the wake of my friends loss, but I couldn't help it. Finally went to sleep, which was racked with nightmares, and woke up feeling no better. I am trying to figure out how to ground myself again. I just don't know how.
    Aug '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV: Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development

Married 3/31/2012
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
    Stay With Me Precious Sticky Bean! I Love You!
                       BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @melsner I'm so sorry you are feeling this way today. You are not alone, we all have these moments after losing lo's. It's difficult to break from this type of thinking, especially when you see others are also experiencing losses. Just try to remember that today you are pregnant. You are in my thoughts today. I wish you and your friends lots of healing.

• Options
    @melsner I'm so sorry you are feeling this way today. You are not alone, we all have these moments after losing lo's. It's difficult to break from this type of thinking, especially when you see others are also experiencing losses. Just try to remember that today you are pregnant. You are in my thoughts today. I wish you and your friends lots of healing.
    Thank you. I really appreciate that. Feeling a lot better now. TB has a way of distracting me.
    Aug '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV: Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development

Married 3/31/2012
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
                       BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much @oopsiedaisies. You are right. I was getting through until now by taking it one day at a time. I just go ahead of myself. I will probably take you up on the PM sometime! 

Married 3/31/2012
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
                       BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"