Cloth Diapering
Options

New Prints from Little Bee Co.

I don't think this has been posted yet, I follow them in Facebook and they are introducing new prints, available January 1st ... So tomorrow.

They are really cute! I am tempted to try out a Little Bee diaper just for the airplane print. Also, that Paris print ... I hope my pregnant friend has a girl so I can buy it for her!
imageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
When Fluff Mail Arrives:

Re: New Prints from Little Bee Co.

• Options
    If this baby ever comes out and is a girl I would love that Paris one! How is the quality/fit of these diapers?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've never tried Little Bee diapers, but these are adorable!
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've never tried Little Bee, but they seem like a good company. They donate diapers to children in the third world for every diaper sold.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"