July 2015 Moms
Options

Last Randoms of 2014

ugh... I accidentally wrote "2015" at first. I blame the fact that last night's sleep looked like this: image

Blue is sleeping, green is restless. Today/tonight will be so fun. Jk. Lol.

We're headed to DH's coworker's house. Two other coworkers are staying at our house. Hopefully DH does a good job at cleaning up and setting up the guest beds. I'm already guessing I'll have to come home and re-clean things to some degree. Bless his heart, he tries, but his mother did 100% of the cleaning and cooking his entire life. I'm surprised he even knows how to turn the vacuum on.

Re: Last Randoms of 2014

• Options
    They finally fixed the radiator so it isn't making constant noise. And I still couldn't sleep. Also, I'm an accountant and it's the end of the year. Please kill me
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Fireflies_titleimage
  • Options
    @WafflesFriendsWork‌
    What app is that? Is that for the fit bit? Was thinking of getting one. Curious how much green I'll have!

On another note. Was so excited that I had a ton of energy yesterday. Cleaned the WHOLE house. 4 loads of laundry done and put away. Dinner with my husband. Felt great and even talked about how great it is that I'm not nauseous anymore...stupid move. Been up since 2am gagging and feeling like shit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mehlaknee‌ it is and I love it! I usually am able to hit close to 10,000 steps a day and it really motivates me to take the stairs and walk during my lunch hour. Usually I'm a great sleeper (lol) and have less than 5 green lines which would be normal (rolling over, shifting positions, etc). This is the worst I've ever seen it. DH and I wake up at different times and I use the silent, vibrating alarm feature to wake up when he can sleep in.

For $100 I think it's definitely worth it. If you can, buy it at Costco or some where with a good return policy just in case you have an issue. (Costco will replace it, no questions asked, at pretty much any time.) Mine stopped vibrating and FitBit was helpful, but shipping the replacement took forever.
  • Options
    @WafflesFriendsWork‌ yes! Sold! This is exactly what I needed to hear to get me to just go get one. Been toying with the idea for some time now but I definitely need this in my life!
  • Options
    My husband have a big DIY project going, and it's my turn now...painting a large room, plus caulking and wood putty application on the built in kind of makes me want to cry. I know it's going to be a really bad day. :(
  • Options
    My only patient decided not to show up so I'm sitting in the lounge trying to figure out how long I can hang out here without being noticed.
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I've been sleeping like crap the last few nights I just can't get comfy. I don't know how I'll make it to midnight tonight.

There is absolutely no one at work, I should of asked to work at home today. And I'm wearing my Fleece jacket as a shirt today because everything else shows my bump and since I haven't had my 1st appt yet I don't feel comfortable with people getting suspicious.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the Fitbit zip which is just basically a pedometer. I am actually glad it doesn't have the sleep thing because it would look awful every night and I think it would just depress me more.

But yay it's New Year's Eve so I get a day off from work tomorrow!
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options

SIL just outted me on FB to anyone who might be paying attention.  SO PISSED.

Oh no! Why do people do that?! Did you ask her to take it down?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh no! Why do people do that?! Did you ask her to take it down?
    Was it an accident or a specific announcement? If it wasn't accidental/implied, I'd be LIVID.

...I'd actually be pissed either way, but forgive/forget quicker if it wasn't an announcement.
  • Options
    I had told DH as soon as we got pregnant that under no circumstances did I want to announce the pregnancy on Facebook. At any point. 

He told me last night that he has a BIG problem with that and he wants to share/AW all over the place. Trying to reconcile my feelings with this. Obviously if it's important to him, I can't change that. This also might be one of those situations where I want to pick my battles. 

But I've always judged those people who post a ton about their pregnancies and then their babies and then their toddlers... Hopefully I can at the very least limit his posting to a level I'm comfortable with?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have my NT scan today. I have had a lot of bad news lately, and I have a feeling of dread going into this. I thought I would be excited and I'm just terrified instead. :(
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
    amc1087 said:
    I had told DH as soon as we got pregnant that under no circumstances did I want to announce the pregnancy on Facebook. At any point. 

He told me last night that he has a BIG problem with that and he wants to share/AW all over the place. Trying to reconcile my feelings with this. Obviously if it's important to him, I can't change that. This also might be one of those situations where I want to pick my battles. 

But I've always judged those people who post a ton about their pregnancies and then their babies and then their toddlers... Hopefully I can at the very least limit his posting to a level I'm comfortable with?

If he's excited I think there's probably a compromise to be found in there.

And I know seeing people post constantly about their pregnancy and kids can get a little annoying, but really, they're likely doing it for family and close friends. If it bothers you, block them.
    @catahoulatte: It doesn't bother me that much honestly, when other people do it. It's just not for me. I am very wary about posting lots of private stuff on FB in general, and will be especially so about my children. I just figured I'd start with the pregnancy privacy early. 

I know you're right that there is a compromise to be found, but I slightly concerned that if I agree to this it will kind of spiral out of control in a way that I'm not comfortable with. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sassycassieb, feel better.  I feel your pain!

DD and I are meeting friends at 10:30a and I'm still in PJs, grazing on breakfast foods, sipping tea and bumping.  It's freezing out and I have no desire to leave the house!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    amc1087 said:

I don't mind so much when people post about their pregnancy/babies, but it seems so intimate to me. I've been going back and forth about this since we found out. I've tried cleaning up my friends list, but i hadn't really got anywhere. I decided to create an entirely new page today and only add people I talk to, whether it's friends or family. I don't want random people I went to high school with or old coworkers lurking on my ultrasounds, birth, or baby pictures when they come.
    I'm hoping DH is on board for at least trying to clean up his friends list as well. There is no need for close to 1000 "friends" knowing what is going on in our lives.
    image image 

• Options
    c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
    edited December 2014
    I have a bad headache right now. And in the middle of the night after the 5th time of getting up to pee I tripped on my way to the bathroom and fell and my shoulder banged into our vacuum cleaner. So now my shoulder hurts and I see a bruise forming :( it was loud and Dh was right there sleeping but he kept snoring away. I wanted to throat punch him lol. I also decided instead of fruit pizza I'm going to make chocolate chip cookie dip, I have had it before and it is delicious! Can't wait for tonight :)
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    KellyinHBKellyinHB member
    edited December 2014
    nikki707 said: I have my NT scan today. I have had a lot of bad news lately, and I have a feeling of dread going into this. I thought I would be excited and I'm just terrified instead. :(
    ---------------------QFB-----------------------------
    nikki707 Hoping everything goes well!  Remember that the odds are on your side that there
    won't be any issues.  Let us know how it goes. 

Married - April 2014  |  Miscarriage - June 2014
    BFP - Oct 2014 - was scheduled for IVF, but discovered we did it naturally instead! - first baby!  EDD July 8

image  image
  • Options
    I have a bad headache right now. And in the middle of the night after the 5th time of getting up to pee I tripped on my way to the bathroom and fell and my shoulder banged into our vacuum cleaner. So now my shoulder hurts and I see a bruise forming :( it was loud and Dh was right there sleeping but he kept snoring away. I wanted to throat punch him lol. I also decided instead of fruit pizza I'm going to make chocolate chip cookie dip, I have had it before and it is delicious! Can't wait for tonight :)
    What is this cookie dip that you speak of? It sounds amazing!
     TTC #1 since January 2014
    BFP #1 03/16/14 EDD 11/28/14 :: MMC Monochorionic Twins 05/09/14 @ 11 weeks
    BFP #2 09/15/14 EDD 05/29/14 :: CP 09/22/14
    BFP #3 10/24/14 :: EDD 06/29/15 *Praying for my RAINBOW!!*

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KellyinHBKellyinHB member
    edited December 2014
    I have a bad headache right now. And in the middle of the night after the 5th time of getting up to pee I tripped on my way to the bathroom and fell and my shoulder banged into our vacuum cleaner. So now my shoulder hurts and I see a bruise forming :( it was loud and Dh was right there sleeping but he kept snoring away. I wanted to throw punch him lol. I also decided instead of fruit pizza I'm going to make chocolate chip cookie dip, I have had it before and it is delicious! Can't wait for tonight :)
    I have a headache too! I feel your pain. Sorry about your shoulder. Cookie dip is soooo yummy.
    Suddenly want chocolate chip cookie dip and I have no idea what it is.  Must know - it sounds delicious! 

Married - April 2014  |  Miscarriage - June 2014
    BFP - Oct 2014 - was scheduled for IVF, but discovered we did it naturally instead! - first baby!  EDD July 8

image  image
  • Options
    @amc1087 & @KellyinHB‌ thank you :) heading over there in a few and appreciate the support.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
    What is this cookie dip that you speak of? It sounds amazing!
    https://www.loveandaprayer.blogspot.com/2013/11/cookie-dough-dip.html?m=1 https://www.skiptomylou.org/2013/08/29/chocolate-chip-cheesecake-dip-recipe/ I was going to post a picture but didn't want someone getting nauseous. Those are two from my Pinterest I found, my cousin made it one year and I couldn't stop eating it. I got chocolate teddy Graham's and regular graham crackers as the dippers.
    These look amazing. I'm definitely going to try it! Thanks for sharing. :)
     TTC #1 since January 2014
    BFP #1 03/16/14 EDD 11/28/14 :: MMC Monochorionic Twins 05/09/14 @ 11 weeks
    BFP #2 09/15/14 EDD 05/29/14 :: CP 09/22/14
    BFP #3 10/24/14 :: EDD 06/29/15 *Praying for my RAINBOW!!*

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @nikki707 - thinking of you!  Please update us!

July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @nikki707‌ Will be thinking about you
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
  • Options
    RWPhoenix said:

5 hours on a train with a three year old...wish me luck.

Good luck! Hope things go smoothly
                            Anniversary
  • Options
    @nikki707‌ thinking of you!

My brother got admitted to the hospital early this morning after passing out during the night. The doctors think it is some kind of viral infection and will be keeping him over the next 24 hours to monitor him. I feel so bad for him. We had plans to go to lunch for my birthday today then he had tickets to our city's first night celebration with his wife and daughter. Hopefully they don't find anything and he can be discharged early tomorrow.

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Options
    Crazy dream last night! 

I woke up in the hospital and had had the baby, but wasn't conscious so didn't remember anything. They had me in a room with 5 other beds and they kept wheeling in patients from the emergency room (very sick) to stay with me, DH and the baby.  

I got up (how, I don't know) and yelled at the admitting lady at the desk outside the room that they needed to move us to the maternity center or transfer me to a different hospital and she said they couldn't do that.  The maternity center was completely full and they weren't allowed to move us anywhere else.  I woke up in tears and panicked, which didn't make it really easy to go back to sleep.  

Gonna be a long day...Sorry Baby B, but Momma had to have a cup of coffee this morning.  Get ready to be energized!  Lol.
  • Options
    She and my SIL can kick rocks together.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    That's just not right...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just called my kidney doc again since I haven't yet heard from him.  He's in this afternoon so he should be able to call me.  I read that studies are showing baby aspirin can help, so I'll ask him about it when he calls and then again with my OB on Friday.  I just want to be able to enjoy some part of this pregnancy... so far I've been sick and now all of this.  Fingers crossed he calls with good news!
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Haven't had a chance to read these yet so I'll be back. Just want to say I'm in the waiting room for my NT scan. I really need to PEE. And I am super nervous. And they are running behind. Sad face.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kacdanzkacdanz member
    edited December 2014
    Guess who had energy to clean the whole house today...me!!! Whoop, whoop!! Lol! This is big for me :) I know my DH is going to come home like umm did Grace come today? Grace is our cleaning lady that we can't afford!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"