January 2013 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

WTF...why is my insomnia still so bad, and why am I still awake at 2:30am???
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF is up with DS waking up at 4:30am? He is a great sleeper and usually sleeps till 8am or later! Then once I realized he was not going back to sleep he wanted to play with everything including the his Thomas the train roller coaster. Also he needed every light in the house on. This better not become a habit. This mama still has about 6 months before I have to deal with a crazy sleep/feed schedule again!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf ds?! Did turning 2 yesterday immediately throttle you into the terrible 2's? He has been so difficult today (see haircut post) and fighting everything. I've been in tears 3x and it's not even 11am.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MichieU79 said:

WTF...why is time going so fast!? Jack's first party is Sunday (the small home party) and I have done zero cleaning. I thought having my husband on home on vacation would make this easier but it's actually making it harder.

This! I'm still digging out from Christmas and her birthday and party are here at the house on Saturday....
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    WTF DS, why does your cough/fever/congestion/teething(?) make you such a poor sleeper? You never have slept well to begin with, and now mommy needs some sleep! Growing your little sister is hard work. Why must you sound like a gagging/dying fish out of water and scare me all night long.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WTF body. I thought 2nd trimester was the end of morning sickness. I had been doing so good. However WTF my stupid self that decided to just eat a snack and then try to get in the car to go to brunch. DH had to pull over while I heaved out the window. Thank goodness it was fleeting but not fun!

WTF sickness. DH caught whatever cold/virus that is going around and the DD is finally getting over. So far I just have a runny nose but I'm sure it's only a matter of time that I get it. I just want everyone to be well :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF baby swing. Why did the motor on it have to die? DS is only a month old. I still need the swing! And dh thinks we can still use it by giving it a push every time we walk past it. Ummmm, no.

WTF dh. I get you to watch ds for a few minutes so I can take a shower. I was nice enough to put him on his play mat on the floor beside you so you could continue to play your video games. I come out to ds whining/crying still laying on the mat and dh just playing his video games. I shoot dh a dirty look pick ds up. DH just looks at me and says "what? He's fine". I am pissed ...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    WTF sickness - why did you have to hit our house right during the middle of our 4 days at home? I wanted to do fun stuff but it looks like we'll be stuck on the couch for the majority of the time.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"