July 2013 Moms

You are so spamutiful to me!!! Can't you see!!

This was my title after the passing of Joe Cocker when I was fighting @amparo1981‌ for the title.
Late but still a nice tribute to Joe and all the spamutiful women of J13.

Brought to you by the Insomnia Sucks Foundation and The Chi Square is Not Valid Campaign.

Ugh. I have a long few days ahead of me figuring out how to remedy my Chi Square/Fishers Exact mess.

Happy New Years Eve Sugar Bitches!!

Bonus: 

Re: You are so spamutiful to me!!! Can't you see!!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh no @dinomama13‌! Feel better!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• Hugs and tea to @dinomama13‌ and @Encchanted‌. Hope Alexa feels better soon too, @WifeyLovesHubs‌.

• DS hates ketchup I am under the impression he is not my child.....haven't tried dips with LO
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • giraffeluvspigiraffeluvspi member
    edited December 2014
    I've been MIA for days and probably will be for another if not two. I spent today either asleep or in the tub, trying to get warm. Now I'm headed to bed and more sleep. Being sick sucks.

ETA: Thank goodness the university is closed this week and my husband has been able to take care of the boy.
    I will make sure to start a big fight with sparky and plunge the board into chaos while you're gone... It's always best to come back to find everything on fire right
    That would certainly help warm @encchanted up! Feel better, lady. You too, @Dinomama13

ETA: Adding @lizabethann06 to the feel better list since I made it to page 2. 
    ;;)
  • I know I already said this, but I am so tired.  I feel like I could literally fall over at any minute and I am seriously struggling to keep my eyes open.  I hope I'm not getting sick.  :(  
  • @audrey1787 donuts always help. :) 
  • How is it only 9:30?  I'm starving.  Is it too early to eat my lunch? I already ate a banana and a lara bar.  
  • econmama said:

BREAKING NEWS: Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are engaged?!?!
    I loved him with Robin Wright :(

Sean Penn is my forever crush. (Yes he is BSC) but dear lord...you can't watch "at close range" and not tell he he was the hottest guy on earth in 1987.

He has not aged well.

Maybe he needs a face brush.
    He hasn't...but I still think of him as my 1980's Sean Penn. :)

Bonus: 

• BREAKING NEWS: Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are engaged?!?! I loved him with Robin Wright :( Sean Penn is my forever crush. (Yes he is BSC) but dear lord...you can't watch "at close range" and not tell he he was the hottest guy on earth in 1987.
    I have shaken his hand!!!!!

Totally drunk at a bar in college. I am sure I was not cool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"