November 2013 Moms
Options

I'm going to say nice things

I'm mobile and tipsy so please forgive me if I miss anyone or screw up tags.

Thank you all so much for making my time on TB awesome. I've loved many of you since way before I was ever a regular poster anywhere. Thank you for all of the love, support, and insight that you've given me since I started posting here. I adore each and every one of you.

@kamakaziartist‌ I'd like to be sisterwives or we can just kick the men out and do our own thing. I love having you in my life so much. You're kind, compassionate, and super hot. I wish you all the best in life.

@meeshkaroni I saved your name in my kindle for easy tagging. That's how much I love you. You're such a great person. Your strength really is an inspiration. Even through bad times you were able to laugh, joke, and continue on with optimism. I love you so much. Ava is going to develop into such an amazing woman with you as a mother.

Everyone knows my feelings for @CFox815. You're like the mango vodka in my orange juice. Strong, sexy, and the perfect addition to my life. I'm so sorry that things are so hard for you right now. I hope the next year and each one after that is full of great things.

@LJGS1010‌ I'm convinced that we're the same person. I'm pretty sure you drink less, wear pants more and are way smarter than I am but I'm still going to say that we're the same person.

@MotherEffingKatie I hope that your bucket is full today. You're such a strong woman and an even stronger mother. The way you keeping going no matter what is really admirable.

@cagoldi You're smart, hot, and and super funny. I love your love tits. I always imagine you running around and hugging or high fiving everyone. The amount of compassion that you have is wonderful.

There are more people but I'm having hard time remembering specific SNs. Thanks vodka. I love you all and your ACs.

Re: I'm going to say nice things

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    GP you are absolutely hilarious. I love everything you say
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"