Single Parents

New Here

So, it looks like I'll be joining you ladies if you'll have me.

I'm a 24 year old mother to a very vibrant and curious 8 month old girl. Her father and I spilt in November. It was a domestic abuse situation, so it was best to get myself and my daughter out of there.

I don't even recognize my life anymore when I compare it to this time last year. It's bittersweet. I still think of things I could've done differently to make things work.

But, I'm looking forward to the future and what 2015 has in store for me and my daughter.

Thanks for reading!

Re: New Here

• Welcome to the board. Im. Sorry you had to go through a domestic violence situation. That is very unfair.
  • Thank, ladies!
    And, logically, I realize there's nothing I could've done differently. It's just so hard to shake what's happened.

In November, he punched me over me bringing him warm Whataburger instead of hot. He's just off and it's hard to accept that because he's the father of my child.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad you're out of that situation. That was the best thing for you and your DD. Much love, mama. Welcome to the board.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Sorry I'm late/bumping this. (I've been AWOL.)

Welcome to the board. *HUGS* to you and YD. I'm proud of you for leaving a bad situation and will be sending T&Ps that you stay strong. Keep improving yourself for you and your baby girl. You're already a pro at making the best decisions. :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • I completely understand how you feel. My ex is off...broken. The man I loved and married was an act the real him is a nightmare. It upsets me that my son's father will always be broken will never be a safe person for my son and the things that took place in our short year and a half of marriage seemed to walk out of a lifetime movie of the week. I still can't believe what happened let alone accept it and move on. You are not alone, in experience or feeling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"