September 2014 Moms
Options

High chair

what high chair do u have? Thinking about getting the fisher price space saver. Anyone else have this one or another one they love?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: High chair

• Options
    We have the antilop high chair from Ikea and FP space saver. The antilop is great for when they're young and super messy or if you ever want to feed away from dinner table. You can just hose it off since its all plastic and super cheap ($20) but decent quality. I like space saver for older kids when they sit up at table but would work for younger babies too. We have also been very happy with its ease of use and ability to clean. Just make sure to get one with adjustable height on sides so can boost them up as needed. Mine has that feature but the one at my mom's does not.
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the peg perego siesta and love it!! DD is already using it as it reclines. It makes the difficult hours in the evening before bedtime better as she can be with us at the table holding some toys

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the FP Space Saver.  Since I EBF I haven't been using it.  Just pulled it out of the box last week but I really like it so far.  Like PP said I can have LO at the table during dinner even if he isn't eating anything.  It reclines for him now and goes up to a booster seat.  I don't have a large house so this works better then a full high chair. 

• Options
    We just got the graco blossom delivered today. I like that it reclines so LO can sit in it now and when she gets older, she can transition to the booster seat and a future 2nd baby can be in the high chair. Its not a space saver type of that's what you're looking for.

• Options
    We gave away a pricey/huge Eddie Bauer one and bought an ikea one it was so easy and suited my small baby. It was so cheap I didn't care when he ruined the tray and we just tossed it between kids instead of feeling like we had to store it. Bonus was how easy it was to maneuver around a tight space.
    Lilypie - (JLjB)

• Options
    We've got a Graco something.. it reclines and we love being able to pop her in it while we eat or while we are cooking and cleaning in the kitchen.  It wasn't super expensive and it easily comes apart to be just a booster seat if we need it that way.
  • Options
    We have a graco blossom. DD wasn't sure about it at first, but now she loves being in the kitchen with DH and I while we cook and at the table when we eat dinner. DH also wheels her around the downstairs which she thinks is hysterical. It does take up a bit of space though

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We have a Summer wooden one that isn't bulky and looks nice. It reclines and I really like it. We also have Regalo Easy Diner portable hook-on high chair that hooks on to tables and counters that we also love.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"