3rd Trimester

Middle name for Al

Hello Ladies! Could you please help giving me a middle that sounds good with Al ? My husband's name is Al, but he has no middle name, but always wanted his son to have the same name. Thank you:)

Answers

• Yes just Al.
  • MauiBliss said:

monica426 said:

Hello Ladies! Could you please help giving me a middle that sounds good with Al ? My husband's name is Al, but he has no middle name, but always wanted his son to have the same name. Thank you:)

Would your husband be willing to give his son a more formal, longer first name and use Al as the nickname? 

--end quote--

This.. Id hate for my name to just be two letters. Let your son have his own identity
  • Loading the player...
  • MauiBliss said:

monica426 said:

Would your husband be willing to give his son a more formal, longer first name and use Al as the nickname? 

--end quote--

This.. Id hate for my name to just be two letters. Let your son have his own identity
  • I would go with something that has 2 syllables.  I'm all about family names, what family names do you have that are 2 syllables?
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What about your maiden name? I am seeing that more and more.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • I've never met anyone named just Al. I would assume any Al was actually an Allen, Alvin, Alfred, Albert, etc. 

If your husband has no middle name and presumably goes by Al, and you are naming this baby Al... won't that be really confusing? "Al took Al to his doctors appointment this morning" "Al is sick today..." "Hey Al come here please..." etc. 

If the first just has to be simple ol' Al then choose a middle name you both really like and call him by it. Or put Al in the middle name slot. Or call them both Al with no middle name and have fun explaining that for the rest of his life. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My partner's name is Al, and his middle name is Stanley :)
    Well, his name is Alan, but he hates it, so he goes by Al. Haha :smile:
  • Alan Scott.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"